The night

I had been alone in the malodorous room. I didn't know what time it was but I knew the night is coming.

There was cold in the room and I was shivering. However not because of the cold but because I was afraid.

I knew it's a long time till the night will come but I thought the time was runnig faster and faster as well as my fear grew bigger and bigger.

Suddenly, I heard someone slowly stepping upstairs. Then a person in a black coat and a black hood, so I couldn't see who it was, appeared in front of me.

I tried to scream out loud but my mouth was tied up as well as my legs and hands.

At once the person untied me and without a word led me out of the room.

I knew I have to shut my mouth too, in order to stay alive.

We went downstairs and out of the house. We ran across the yard towards the gate even though I knew it's locked.

When we came to the locked gate the person taught it and the gate opened.

I fastly came to my car and drove away.

After a while I came to life and I realised that the person stayed there... I couldn't stop thinking about him or her and I wondered wether I will meet the person again just to say thank you.

"Come back! You can't get away!!!"

A weak voice of Darkness commanded. It was like she was talking in my head! But I thought it was only in my imagination.

"Immediately come back!!!" Darkness ordered again in a much weaker but scarier tone.

I didn't obeyed the voice still thinking it's just a hallucination.

After an hour it started raining. A storm and dangerous lightings were raging all around.

Suddenly a flash striked into my car. Fortunately it didn't explode but the car was definitely broken down.

The storm slowly calmed down as if its purpose was done.

I was wondering what I'm going to do when I heard a baby crying at once.

I came out of the car and followed the cry.

There was another car and the crying baby was in there. I came to the child and I was playing with him until he stopped crying.