In the house

I looked behind the door again. In the dark I could see a very long table standing across a big room. On the table I smelt meals. I thought that there is going to be a big feast, but there was nobody except me and cakes, meat, fruit, vegetable, snacks,
wine... I entered the room and sat down on a big golden chair in front of the table.

I forgot about the dark and I saw everything. The room was as big as half of a football stadium. Behind the table was a big fireplace, but there was no fire in it. There were
very long, narrow and pointed windows and on the other side of the room was an... an organ.
Then, I started eating. It was delicious, but I couldn't eat well, because my tooth was very painful.

Suddenly, someone started playing the organ! I got so scared I almost suffocated thus I had to focus all my forces to not cough. I looked towards
the organ and saw a tall and thin person sitting and playing it. I quickly hid under the table. I prayed that the person didn't hear me. Suddenly, the person started to laugh and the door to the corridor closed itself. Then, the person stopped playing the organ. I closed my eyes and stopped breathing. I listened the person standing up and going towards me. The person was coming closer and closer. I saw the person standing beside the table and started to bend under it. I felt like slowly and coldly the person was breathing. Suddenly, someone said: "Darling, it's time to go out!" Then, the person stopped bending under the table and went to the other room.

I thought I knew the voice calling the person to the other room, but I couldn't remember, whose it was. Then, I listened someone talking in the room. I slowly went towards them and was listening what were they talking about.

"Look at yourself!" said the voice which I knew. "You need something to eat. Here you are."

I looked inside the room I saw the old woman, I was talking in the hut at the
morning, bringing the person something that I couldn't see well, something to eat. I looked to the bowl which the old woman was holding and I saw... Max! I saw frying Max!!!