Part 14: Love Knows No Bounds

After spending a whole day of trying to look for inspiration, they found nothing. They both decided to go back to their sewing rooms to try and sketch again. While Alec was sketching him, Magnus was multi-tasking. One minute he would be drawing the silhouette of the top of the dress and one minute he would be looking at Alec. To be more specific, he would try to get a good angle of Alec's dashing blue eyes. He didn't know what this strange feeling he was getting from Alec but didn't care. 

"Uh, Magnus?" 

Magnus snapped out of his trance and responded: "Yes, Alexander?" 

"Are you okay? Do I have something on my face? Because if I do and if it's bothering you then I can just wipe it-"

"No, Alexander, I'm fine, I'm just....tired." 

"Well, maybe we should take a break or get coffee from Java Jones again?" 

"That would be nice but we have to keep track of time." 

"Right, well, I finished mine, maybe my dress can give you some juice to think about what kind of design you want." 

Alec showed Magnus and it was different than the last one. Instead of having a ball gown, it was now a mermaid dress with a bit of a train. The top had the heart-shape like of it, and no straps holding it. One detail that Magnus noticed was the blue ribbon that was tied where Rachel's stomach would be. 

"What do you think?" 

Magnus' eyes were glued to the blue ribbon on the dress, all I could do was remind him of his blue eyes. 

"Uh...Magnus? Is it bad?" 

Snapping out of his trance again, Magnus quickly responded: "Uh, no, no, Alec, it's beautiful, sorry I just thought of something." 

"Oh cool." 

Magnus started drawing another wedding dress and started to make the dress white with a pale blue color. 

After he finished, he then presented it to Alec. 

"Wow, Magnus, this is gorgeous." 

"Well, I did have a little help with you and your kind, blue eyes." 

Magnus placed his hand on Alec's cheek and had his thumb rub against his skin. He couldn't understand how someone could be so wonderful in this dark. 

"Uh...thank you." He said

Silence hung in the air and all both boys could do was look at each other. Magnus didn't know why but he felt like he and Alec were getting closer to each other. It kept being like this until their noses were touching. 

"Um, Magnus, are you loosing your-" 

Before Alec could finish asking, Magnus gave him a deep kiss on the lips. Magnus stood frozen as he felt this new sensation. Magnus placed his hands on his chest and he could feel his heart pump up and down.