We're Moving?!

A pale girl with dark brown hair that was on the verge of being black and dark colored eyes with dark bags under them sat next to her window, thinking of how life is unfair. It seemed like yesterday, but it was a few years back, when her mother was still alive. Aria Deetz was her name. She was dressed in a black sweater that was well over three sizes too big for her stature. It was more of a dress at this point. The only splotch of color that was on it was the white rabbit head on it with X's as eyes. Underneath was her pajama shorts that matched the black sweater. 

Aria sighed, slouching down on her window seat of her room. She overlooks at the view of the city outside of her window and compares the bright city landscape to her dark room. It was black with dark purple theme. Her bed had purple bedsheets with a black canopy. Around her headboard was a string of small blue lights. There was another one on her bookshelf. The wallpaper was a dark purple and black filigree. The dark colors were comforting to her. She loved the darkness of the world. Despite what people think of death and everything morbid, she found a fascinating beauty in it. She wasn't the only one. Her younger sister, Lydia, was the same. They loved seeing the dark side of everything. Lydia was amazed by it as well. They would see the stares they got for their unusual tastes and hear the words of ridicule. They never paid any mind to it. Why should they pay them their brains when it's their faults they didn't get one? Aria smiled at the thought. A knock came to her door and looked to it. 

"Ariiiaaaa, please come to the table. Your father and I have exciting news for your and Lydia." Her stepmother, Delia sang out. She rolled her eyes and got off her window seat.

She left her room and saw Lydia doing the same. Lydia was wearing a black nightgown that went to her ankles. Lydia looked to Aria.

"Any idea what Delia wants to tell us?"

"Something that I don't care about." Lydia smiled at Aria's answer. "Now let's see what the dragon lady wants." They walked to the dining room where they see their dad and Delia. Delia was a woman with red hair and green eyes. She may have been a pretty woman on the outside, but her personality and intelligence was something that contradicted her looks. She worked as a sculptor. That part was interesting...until Aria saw Delia's work. It was ridiculous looking and it looked like a three year old did it. She looked to her father. She can see the tired and dead look in his eyes. She narrowed her eyes in concern. Something must have happened at work.

"Girls," She looked to Delia. "we are moving!" Aria and Lydia looked shocked.

"What?"

"We are moving. Your father had suffered a mental breakdown,so we shall be moving. The stress of the city has taken the best of your father and we shall be moving to somewhere peaceful." 

"You ok dad?" Aria asked aloud while thinking, 'Stress of the city or stress of keeping up with your high maintenance ass?' 

"Yes, princess. I'm... fine." Her father hesitated and Aria nodded.  Delia decided to continue with the details.

"So we are going to move two months. That should give enough time to say good bye to your little friends."

Aria rolled her eyes and left. 

"Going to bed." She went to her room and closed her bedroom door. She locked the door and went back to her window seat. Aria closed her eyes and listened to the city sound outside her  window. 

'A new house...Wonder what that'll be like.'