Critter sitters PT 2

"Yeah, because that's exactly what your face says right now." I rolled my eyes at my husband who was under an umbrella since it was raining tears. I held on tight as the giant baby started to stamp her feet to the ground, making it quake a bit. Oh, boy. It might need to be all hands on deck. She had stomped on the ground so hard that it was cracking apart. Unfortunately, underneath the ground was Sandworm Desert. Beetlejuice screamed in terror as he saw them. He had not gotten over from being eaten by one. Would you? He jumped and ran as fast as he could when one of them tried to take a bite out of him. Luckily, the ground repaired itself and he landed with a big oomph.

"Beej, you ok?" I kneed by him. Apparently, when it comes to flying and sandworms, his powers don't work. Beetlejuice will flight and fight if he can, but his powers take the third option, freeze up. 

"Y-yeah. I just f-froze again." He turned into an icky green gray snowman with a frown.

"It's ok, Beetlejuice. We can help them calm down quick. Just give us a hand with it, ok?"

"Ok." Lydia and I looked at the destroyed Roadhouse, where Beetlejuice lived in. It was like an apartment basically. Now it's just debris.

"First thing we need is baby food." I answered.

"Or whatever it is they do eat." Lydia continued. Well, they are Netherworld babies. Who knows what they eat.

"I got it!"

"Gurgle's baby goop, of course. I ordered some while you two were getting over here through express delivery!" Beetlejuice mentioned. "They said it would be here by-"

Beep Beep!

"now." He got a crowbar and started to pry the metal drum that held the baby food. "I hate these childproof lids. Don't you? Anyways," He popped the top off to reveal the questionable baby food and turned to the babies. "Goop's on!!" They rushed over, excited to finally eat. The two smaller babies jumped into the barrel as the giant baby got a handful and put her whole hand in her mouth. They were finally laughing and having fun. The little cactus baby threw some at Beetlejuice's suit. 

"Hey!" He went over to them and slapped some of the baby food onto the baby. They all laughed as Beetlejuice smiled at them. It... was... cute. It made me grin until I shook my head again. The giant baby grabbed the drum and poured all of the food on my poor husband as the other two jumped away from the metal barrel. Lydia and I watched as Arlo and Rose giggled at the funny sight before them.

"Great example you're setting there, Beetlejuice." Lydia laughed hard.

"They're revolting little monsters! Reminds me of me when I was that small." A huge smile, showing his disgusting yellow teeth, was on his face as he sat them down.

"Bet you were even worse." I smirked.

"Yep Beyond worse, babe. Y'know, I feel like a kid again." Uh-oh. 

"Beej no!!" His powers turned him into a baby!! Sometimes, his powers would glitch out and depending on what he says, it would activate. He was in a black and white striped onesie with no place for his feet to pop out and was holding a snake.... not a toy one. He gurgled with a giant shit eating smirk on his face. God, why did he have to be cute!  We now got six babies to take care of and one of them was normally a pain as an adult. I hate to see him as a little baby. Who knows what he could do! "Great. Juuust great, Beej." Lydia rushed over to have him say something to turn him back to normal. All he did was babble and floated.

"Lyds, he won't be able to say anything at that point. He's too small." The other babies rushed towards him, excited to play with me and Lydia. Slimey and Pokey, as I have dubbed them, went over to Lydia and I got my head pat by the giant baby and Beej giggling by my head.