Aftermath Haunting

Little did I know a certain bio exorcist was watching. He saw the oldest daughter of the Deetzs. She was a fiery little thing with a sharp tongue. She was really something else. The girl was also mischievious. He has seen some of the tricks she has pulled off, like the ketchup packets under the toilet seat when her step mother went to the bathroom after eating laxative laced green smoothie. She was... A babe. Well, it's show time.

Aria fumed until she heard Delia scream. She rose up because that was a scared for my life scream. And it wasn't caused by her. Another yelp was heard from Lydia outside. Aria ran outside her bedroom and saw the giant snake with the weird head. It was ginormous. She had the twinge of fear running through her, but was kinda fascinated with it. Right now though, she needed to protect Lydia from the snake.  She stood in front of Lydia, watching the chaos. She was really grossed out when the snake decided to look up Delia's dress. Delia ran into the room closest to her. Otho was trying to escape, but the snake smacked him on the ass, sending him on a roll. She laughed a bit, but steeled herself.

Charles ran off into a room, hoping to get away from the snake monster that just suddenly ran off. However, he was pulled away from the safety of his room. His leg was wrapped by the snake's tail. Lydia held onto Aria's arm as both girls were concerned and scared about their father. He was being held upside down over where the banister used to be above the floor.

"We've come for your daughters Chuck."

"Stop! Stop!" Lydia screamed.

"Daddy!" Aria yelled to him.

The snake loosened its tail and Charles fell to the first floor. Aria and Lydia gasped. The snake looked over to them and hissed. It became closer as Lydia turned away in fear. Aria sneered at the snake.

"Back off!!"

It smirked at her. She knew it wasn't a normal snake. What kind of snake had a humanish looking head? 

"Nah."

It was that moment Barbra came out and saw a giant snake that looked like...

"BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE BEETLEJUICE!!!"

"AH NO!!" It disappeared and back into the banister of the stairs. Aria panted, feeling as if she ran a marathon. She looked over to Barbra. She sent it back. That means she sent it initially...

"Oh no."

"Why are you doing this?! Just leave me alone, all of you!" Lydia ran to her room and Aria had an expression of betrayal.

"Aria..."

"Not. Now. I will listen. Not now though." She went to go check on her father. 

"Dad. Daddy." Charles let out a groan. "Daddy."

"Aria..." He sat up and looked to his eldest daughter. "Are you ok princess? It didn't hurt you or Lydia did it?!" She shook her head no.

"No, we're ok. Let's put you on the couch. Come on." She lifted him on one side and helped Charles waddle his way to the couch. She called the ambulance since he was bleeding from his head. He did land pretty hard from high up.

"Where did that thing even come from? I thought they were nice ghosts, Aria. You and Lydia said." Charles asked his daughter, feeling that there was a few years shaved off his life. Aria looked at him with deadpan eyes.

"No Dad. You assumed and decided to make money off of it. I didn't say anything. I didn't even want to mention it to anyone. Lydia decided to tell you, even when I said no."

"Honey why didn't you tell me?"

"Did you believe me or Lydia? Or did you even bother listening?" Charles thought back and remembered the first time that the girls were telling him months ago when they moved in.

"Oh princess..." 

"It's fine. I expected it from you and Delia. It's fine. I'll grab you some ice then help you up the stairs." She said as she went to the kitchen. Aria went to grab an ice pack and fill it with a bit of salt water. Charles was on his stomach, still in pain from landing flat on his back. "Dad, can you just have Delia and Otho leave the ghosts alone? They're not bad. I don't know what happened with the giant snake, but just leave them alone. Isn't bad that they already died? Some things are meant to be like that."

"We'll see princess." He groaned in pain as the ice began to numb his pain. She sighed. He didn't really listen to any of that. Soon after, an ambulance came to pick him up. Delia decided to go with him and Aria stayed behind with Lydia. She left them to it and headed to her room. She began to think over on the dinner party. It was basically a harmless prank. With how the Maitlands were, she knew it was their taste of pulling tricks and trying to scare them. That last one was... terrifyingly weird. She did like how it scared everyone, but not the physical pain. Well, Otho was the exception. The man was cunning as he was a scummy jerkwad. The snake didn't bother her much since she liked snakes, but whatever it was gunning for the maximum fear.  Aria shook her head. She has had enough emotional peaks and lows for one day.