Three months later

It's been three months since we moved here. Nothing has happened since me and Lydia opened the attic. Delia and Dad still think that the door can't be opened, so they left it alone. Dad said that since the attic door can't be opened, I can soundproof another room to be my music room. I agreed to it, since I didn't want to make the ghosts mad if they went back to the attic soon. However, I managed to fix the lock so the skeleton key can work with it. What they don't know, don't hurt them. During that time, I had taken the handbook and studied it with Lydia since we were interested on what the handbook says. It was interesting, but at some parts it was so convoluted. With our two heads, we managed to get through it. 

One night, I heard moans. I rolled my eyes and placed my pillow over my head. I opened the door to tell them to shut up. Lydia opened her door and saw me. She was wearing her black night gown while I wore my usual black baggy sweater and pj shorts. She looked as annoyed and grossed out as I did. She had her camera with her and I nodded. We need to embarrass them so they can learn not to do that while we are inside the house. 

"Let's shut them up." Lydia nodded and we went to Dad and Delia's room. The moaning got louder and I was getting grossed out by the second. Lydia's face scrunched up a bit as she was right behind me.

"Ew. Let's hurry up and get this over with." We were close as we see Dad and Delia underneath some of Delia's expensive bedsheets. Lydia flashed her camera and took rapid pictures as they came past the doorway. 

"That's just sick." I said.

"Sick. Sexual perversion. Do that weird sexual stuff in your own bedroom." Lydia continued as we moved away from them.

"Especially when me and Lydia are at home, sickos." I glared at the two figures, who were slowly retreating. Wait...why does both of them look taller than Dad and Delia? Lydia picked up the closest photo to her feet and was about to head back to her room. She paused and looked closely at the photo. 

"Let me guess. No feet?" I asked, staring at the two figures that were not Dad or Delia. They are way too high and tall to be them, even when Delia is wearing heels. 

"How'd you know?" Lydia asked, watching the figures and me.

"Too tall to be Dad or Delia." I walked closer to them with my arms crossed. "Are you two the ones that were hiding out in the attic?" Lydia was by me, leaning on the banister. 

"We're ghoooooosts." The one on the left moaned. It seems to be a male, since it was deep. The one on the right was a female, since that was a higher pitch. I rolled my eyes as they were trying to scare me and Lydia. That wouldn't scare little kids. Lydia and I walked closer, trying to examine them. 

"What do you look like under there?" Lydia asked her question. From what I can tell, the female had nice eyes with long eyelashes.

"Aren't you two scared?" I chuckled a bit.

"We aren't scared of sheets." 

"Are you gross under there? Are you Night of The Living Dead under there? Like with bloody veins and pus?" 

"Ooh, good question Lyds." We both tried to peek under the sheets, but the ghosts scooted back.

"Night of The what?" The male asked in confusion and, I think, shock. 

"Living Dead. It's a movie." Lydia replied. I nodded, since I loved the gore from the movie. The ghosts began to take off the bedsheets to reveal what they really looked like. It was the previous owners. They weren't bad looking. They looked like a normal couple. If I didn't know any better, I would say they were still alive. There wasn't any injuries or signs that they drowned.