Chapter 13.

He came up to me and smirked. His eyes slowly trailed up and down my body and I shook my head in terror and disgust. His eyes suddenly stopped at my stomach, his eyes filled with rage and I fell to the ground, bumping my head against the foyer. I blinked, trying to comprehend what just happened. He was towering me. I kept seeing dots and I couldn't find Niall or Zayn.

"Long time no see, Amor." He grabbed my chin and I moved away from his grasp. I felt his hand connect with my face and a sting was felt after. I heard a whimper and I wasn't sure if that was mine. I turned to the whimper and saw Zayn and Niall slumped against the door with Tito standing over them. Tito was Michael's bodyguard and best friend. Everywhere Michael went, Tito was five steps behind. I sighed and saw Niall's fingers flying behind his back. I smiled and looked at Michael's questioning gaze.

"What are you looking at?!" He grabbed my shoulders and I shook them off.

"What do you want Michael?! Money, drugs, what do you want?!" I screamed. He looked over his shoulder and saw Zayn's eyes fill with determination and I couldn't help but wish to plead to him to stop. He saw my gaze and terror suddenly filled his eyes. I looked away and studied Michael. His face hahe same hint of roundness, defining his innocence and his brown hair styled the same with his brown eyes. I looked across the room and saw Tito looking down at Niall's trembling hands, or so I think they were trembling. I gasped and looked at Niall's phone and it had an incoming call. It was Harry. He answered and hid it in his waist. I looked at Michael's gaze; he was staring at my tummy.

"You think running away and being a whore was enough to make me go away?" I flinched as he started to touch my stomach, slowly trailing his fingers up and down to the end of my stomach. I pushed his hand away, immediately regretting it. He glared and hit my stomach. I screamed. I didn't know what set what off but I was now against the wall while he choked me.

"You're suppose to be mine! You're suppose to be the first person to bare my child! You weren't ment to have his child! Whose child is it?! Whose is it?!" His deep voice thundered in the apartment. I shook my head, thinking and protecting Harry. I turned to look somewhere else, but I began to see black spots. My children would've never survived. Never have a soccer game or a clarinet recital. He squeezed tighter andand I knew Harry would hate me for what I was going to say next.

"Louis! Louis' the father!" I strangled out. He let go and laughed. I struggled to breathe, letting my burning lungs fill with air and the pain in my stomach was unbearable. I have to save them. I turned and smiled at Michael.

"You were the stupid one, Michael. I fooled you." I smirked and his face was filled with red rage. He shoved me back to the wall and my smirk grew.

"We pretended to make you a fool. It was always Louis. Every time I lied to you, every time I said I was with Harry, I was with Louis. I kissed his pink lips, ran my fingers through his soft hair and even made love to him. I was mumbling his name instead of yours. Are you jealous yet Michael or do you want me to tell you how I told him I love him?" He clenched his fists and punched me. I felt blood trickling down my lips and I kept smiling. I heard the door burst open and saw Louis hit Tito, knocking him out. I smiled and saw Harry. His eyes were bloodshot and his beautiful curly hair was untamed. He looked at my eyes and his started to water as he saw my bruises forming. I mouthed I love You and he nodded and Michael looked at both of us. I gasped and he grabbed Harry, dragging him to me and punching his stomach.

"If it's true, kiss him and tell him you don't love him." He hissed at me, grabbing a coughing Harry and pushing his face to mine. I looked at him in terror and saw Zayn, Niall, and Louis tying up a struggling Tito. I looked at Michael's eyes and saw how much rage filled his brown eyes as I stared at Louis' crystal blue eyes from across the room. I looked at Harry's emerald eyes staring at my plain golden ones. I stared at him, thinking about Michael's request. It seemed easy, yet it was the most difficult request he has given me. Everything we've been through, every fight, every argument, every tear was just something we both knew every teenager went through. I felt my scalp burn and I screamed.