Cast and Characters

There are certain changes in my story....

They are:

🌟Manik and Nandini have lot of secrets.

🌟Chacha , Chachi , Rishab and Amms dont exist in my story.

🌟Manik owns Malhotra Industries as his dad lives in Pune. He manages industries along with college.

🌟Manik and Alia were never in relationship. Alia is bit possesive about Manik and thinks she owns and loves him.

🌟Dhruv was never in love with Nandini. It was his just infactuation imposed by Alia to get Manik as she was getting insecure seeing Manik getting close to Nandini.

🌟Fab5 are bit selfish in my story.

🌟Abhimanyu did not have cancer.

🌟Mukti is bit possessive about Abhi thats why she will hate Nandini. Mukti and Harshad were not in relationship.

🌟Navya was not pregnant with Harshad's child. She just kissed him on Musicana Night.

🌟Cabir was not gay at all. He had feelings for Navya from beginning but seeing Navya with Harshad he supressed them. Rose was just his girlfriend to make Navya jealous.

🌟Nandini and Navya wear stylish dresses.

🌟Neyonika may or may not be same as show but there are some secrets about her.

Harshad is same as in the show.

Cast:

Parth Samthan- Manik Malhotra

He is a 20 year old spoilt brat who is main leader of Fab5

He is a 20 year old spoilt brat who is main leader of Fab5. He is famous in S.P.A.C.E for his bad boy image. He has a huge fan club of girls for his good looks and personality. He has passion for music and stars. He soon starts liking Nandini who is quite opposite to him.

Niti Taylor as Nandini Murthy