Chapter-4

Author POV

After bidding bye to Nandini, Manik went straight to jam room to his friends. When he reached there, he was bombarded with questions.

 When he reached there, he was bombarded with questions

Ignore Clothes

Cabir-Manik where were u??

Mukti-Yeah we were waiting for u from a very long time.

Alia-Yeah Manik u didnt even reply to my calls or messages??

Manik-Guys relax. Let me breathe. I was with Neyonika and after that dad called me so I was busy. Now coming to the point is that I saw Nandini outside Nh3 jam room waiting for Harshad and Navya.

Aliya-But Manik what were u doing there??

Manik-(Getting angry) Whats wrong with u guys?? I already told u that I was coming here so I just saw her.

Mukti-(Trying to calm him) Ok fine. Lets go to Nandini to find some solution.

All of them left jam room to meet Nandini while Manik messaged her about their arrival. Nandini was standing near jam room as planned. But today for the first time Fab5 were going to someone to solve their problem so they didnt know how to approach Nandini. So they were hesitantly looking at each other.

But Nandini saw them and understood their inner turmoil so she herself decided to call them.

Nandini-Guys

Hearing this Fab5 were looking at each other confusedly because they couldnt believe that Nandini was calling them while Manik smiled at Nandini's understanding gesture.

Cabir came towards Nandini and decided to ask her.

Cabir-Nandini did u call us??

Hearing Nandini nodded and while Fab5 relieved that they didnt have to approach Nandini on their own.

Cabir- What happened??

Nandini-Woh guys I wanted to talk to u about something.

Hearing this all of them reached her and gestured her to go on.

Nandini-I need ur help guys. I came to know that Harshad is not a good guy and u were probably right about him. I am really worried for Navya. She has started to trust him blindly. I feel that he will spoil his life.

Cabir-Actually Nandini we were also coming to u to discuss the same thing. We just wanted to warned u that Harshad is very cheap guy and he cannot be trusted. We want to take revenge from him for troubling us so we thought that we could try to approach u if u believe us then it is good otherwise we were planning something ourselves.

Cabir signalled them to not to tell Nandini about anything but he didnt know that she already knows everything.

Nandini-Its okay Cabir. But first we have to go somewhere else where our talks cant be listened.