Chapter-11

Author POV

After all the relevation of Harshad, Aradhya and Tanya went to Fab5 to congratulate them.

Aradhya-Guys mission is complete. Navya broke all the ties with Harshad after hearing his truth.

Cabir-That's awesome guys. Thank u for doing this. U don't know what u have done??

Tanya-No instead we should thank u as only because of u all we got courage to face and expose him. Otherwise we would have lived all of our lives with guilt that we can't do anything to him.

Mukti-Yeah I can understand ur feelings. It is really unexplainable.

Seeing Aradhya and Tanya with Fab5, Nandini too reached there.

Aradhya-Nandini now u should not worry as ur best friend is safe.

Nandini-Thank u guys. All of u for saving Navya.

Tanya-Navya is very lucky to have friends like u all. Now it is really difficult to have true friends.

Aradhya-Ok guys now it is time for our flight. So we have to go.

Tanya-It was great meeting u all.

Nandini-Same to u guys. I hope u both have a safe journey.

Aradhya and Tanya-Bye guys.

Fab5 and Nandini-Bye

Cabir-Come I will drop u till outside.

Aradhya and Tanya nodded and trio went from there.

This was all that seen by Harshad. He fumed seeing Fab5 and Nandini together with Aradhya and Tanya. He came to know that Fab5 and Nandini were involved with Aradhya and Tanya in exposing his truth. Now he was more determined to take revenge.

Harshad-(in his mind) Aradhya and Tanya u have done a terrible mistake by contacting Fab5 and Nandini. Now they will pay for this mistake.

 Now they will pay for this mistake