Chapter-26

Author POV

Manik really felt good after jamming on terrace. He was feeling peace after doing it , but still he was missing Nandini. As though his peace was his music but Nandini was the only person who could really change his mood. Having enough of jamming , he decided to end the day.

Manik- So let's end the day here.

Cabir- Ok

Mukti- Fine

Manik- Cabir I forgot to tell u that Navya is in music library cleaning all the instruments.

Everyone could see that Manik is little bit cool now. So they were not hesitant in front of Manik.

Cabir- Thanks Manik I will catch up from there.

Mukti- So what's the plan tomorrow??

Manik-(Confusedly) Means??

Dhruv- Tomorrow is Sunday buddy. We usually hang a round and do parties.

Cabir- Yeah it will be fun.

Manik- Look guys I am really sorry but I have to go to Delhi for an urgent meeting. So I will be not here.

Mukti- Okay

Nobody forced Manik to stay there as they didn't want to make him angry again.

Cabir-(Nervously) Manik we should give Navya a day off from her punishment. Don't u think??

Manik inwardly smiled seeing Cabir fighting hard for his love. Though he was angry on Navya but he was happy for Cabir as he found his love in Navya.

Dhruv- Buddy

Manik- Yeah sure

Suddenly Manik's phone started ringing and he saw the caller id and it was Nandini. He inwardly got excited and thought to make some excuse to Fab4.

Manik- Guys I have an important work from office so I have to go. So we will meet on Monday.

Nobody stopped Manik from going and he too quickly went to meet Nandini. Soon he left everybody started talking.

Mukti- Don't u think guys that nowdays Manik is behaving little weird.

Cabir- What to do u mean Mukti?? Say clearly.

Mukti- I mean to say nowdays Manik doesn't give much time to us. He always remains busy.

Dhruv- Yeah even I also noticed that nowdays buddy is lost in himself. Like he doesn't spend time with us.

Aliya- (Acting to think) I think Manik has somebody in his life.

All are shocked by Alia's remark.

Mukti- I don't know about that but I think that something is happening in Manik's life which we don't know.

Cabir- No guys I can't believe that Manik has someone in his life. Don't u know that Manik hates love.

Dhruv- Yeah buddy always runs from girls. Moreover he never allows anyone to touch him nor his things which even includes us.

Cabir- True he never allowed us to touch his things like his phone, and his favorite things are his most precious possession which he never ever gives to anyone.

Dhruv- Yp

Alya- I thought that there is someone in his life seeing the way he rejected me.