Chapter-15

Author POV

Nandini saw Dhruv standing in the corridor and waiting for her. She knew that time has come and her hands were getting shaky while thinking about the result.

Manik saw her getting worried though she was showing a blank face but he knew that it was very difficult for her. So he quickly typed her message.

*Manik*-Don't get afraid Nandini. Just face this situation wisely and calmly. I am always with u irrespective of what happens.

Nandini heard notification from her phone. She opened to it and saw a message from Manik.

Nandini felt relieved reading it and typed him to.

*Nandini*-Thanks Manik. For making me better. I will be always with u too.

She felt confident after receiving Manik's message. She moved towards Dhruv while Alia and Mukti wished him best of luck. Dhruv smiled at them but what was nervous. Nandini sensed his nervousness while coming to him.

Nandini-Hi Dhruv

Though Nandini knew what was Dhruv going to do but she didn't show on her face while Manik was getting impatient by each second. He wanted it to get over soon.

 He wanted it to get over soon

Dhruv-(Nervously) Hi

Nandini-What are u doing here?? I mean u should be with Fab5.

Dhruv-Woh actually my friends were busy with something or other. So I just came to meet u.

Nandini-Oh

After that both of them went into awkward silence. Dhruv decided to break it.

Dhruv-(Nervously) Woh Nandini I wanted to tell u something.

Nandini-Yeah

Dhruv-(Shyly) Nandini I want to tell u that.... u know I am feeling something from few days. I never made a friend apart from Fab5. U were the first one. I always liked talking to u. I really like ur kind nature. I have started developing feelings for u from somedays. I like spending time with u. So I just want to say Nandini Murthy I like u a lot.

 So I just want to say Nandini Murthy I like u a lot