Chapter-3

Author POV

After some time Nandini, Navya and Harshad were tired so they decided to sit down for a while.

Nandini-It was awesome. I think we will win this competition. What do u think??

Harshad-We will win either we perform good or not.

Hearing this Nandini scoffed at him. But now she had a plan in her mind. She decided to leave from there to execute her plan.

Nandini-Okay guys its time for my lectures. I need to go.

Ignore clothes

Ignore clothes

She quickly messaged Manik to meet her behind the Music Wing. While Navya was happy as she will get time to spend with Harshad.

Navya-Ya Nandini u go. Harshad and I are going on a date.

Harshad was shocked to hear this but he thought he can utilize this time to plan something. While Nandini was happy as she will get time to execute her plan.

Harshad-Ya Nandini u go we will manage.

Nandini-Ok bye guys.

Navya-Bye Nandini.

Meanwhile Fab5 were practicing for their performance when Manik received Nandini's message. They thought that they will talk to Nandini when she will be alone till then they can jam a little bit.

Manik-I have to leave guys. Its Neyonika. I dont know what she wants. So let me meet her. We will find solution of Cabir 's problem after that.

Cabir-Manik u dont worry. U go to see what Neyonika Mam wants till then we do our respective works. I have to find a new flat to live.

Alia-Yeah I too have to go to shopping to get some outfits.

Mukti-I have to go to rehab. Today was my appointment.

Dhruv-I have to go to see my mother.

Manik-Lets do one thing we will meet here in jam room after 2 hours. What say??

Alia-Im in.

Cabir-Im in too.

Mukti-Fine lets do this way.