Chapter-19

Author POV

Aliya was making plans to propose Manik with Mukti and Cabir. Though earlier she decided to impress Manik but now she is tired from waiting for him and she blurted out everything in her drunk tone.

Aliya-(Almost drunk) U know Mukti I had crush on Manik since I saw him first in our Warrior High School. I was so happy when he joined our band. Soon I became fan of his voice as his voice was so soothing and melodious. When we used to jam for practice or for fun then I always recorded his voice secretly. Later, I enjoyed listening to it by staying wake late at nights. Slowly my crush turned into love by befriending him as he had everything which a girl wants good looks , money , fame , popularity etc. All girls in our school had crush on him and I often got jealous by it. But I was happy as people always considered me as his girlfriend. I thought that he would propose me soon but alas I got disappointed as he didn't.

Mukti-(Shocked) Woah I didn't know that u liked Manik that much.

Alia-(Smiled Sadly) I didn't had guts to say all this to u so I just told u that I like Manik very much.

Mukti-Fine as we suggested u to propose Manik so we will help u in that.

Cabir-Yeah

Alia-Thanks guys

Mukti-We will do it after giving Navya her punishment.

Aliya-Good

Aliya became happy as her dream was finally becoming true. While Cabir and Mukti were very drunk that they didn't realize that they already advised Alia in this matter.

Flashback

During Musicana when Manik hurted his hand and shouted on Alia and dashed out to get some fresh air.

Dhruv-What happened to him??

Everbody shrugged.

Alia-I was just asking him about his hand but he doesn't care.

Mukti-U know na Alia how Manik is. He doesn't let anybody touch him. He is really possessive about his things.

Alia-But until how long Mukti u know na about it??

Cabir-What is that we don't know??

Mukti-Alia likes Manik a lot. She has been trying to get Manik attention since long but he never responded to it.

Dhruv-Alia u know na how buddy is.

Cabir-Yeah as girls of whole college always try to get his attention but he doesn't give any damn to them.

Mukti-I have also saying this to her but she doesn't listen to me.

Cabir-Alia we can't even force him for this. U know about his anger.

Dhruv-Yeah u already saw it now. How he got irritated when u just tried to hold his hand.

Alia-U are saying right guys. I can't lose my friendship to him for my feelings.

All of them hugged each other but Alia had other plans in her mind.

Alia-(In her mind) Manik I won't let u go away from me. I promise that I will make u mine soon.

Flashback ends

(A/N-U can go to Chapter-8 for reference)

Soon Dhruv came here and decided to drop Mukti and Aliya