Chapter-21

Author POV

Both Manik and Nandini soon finished their late lunch and headed out.

Manik- So now where u want to go??

Nandini- I don't want to go home right now.

Manik- Then what should we do??

Nandini- Let's go to park. It will be fun.

Manik- Okay as my princess wish.

Nandini blushed at his words but nodded her head. Soon both of them sat in the car and drove off to Hanging Gardens. It is one of the known parks in Mumbai.

Soon they reached their destination. Both of the entered the garden and saw very pleasant View. People were chattering with their close ones and families came out to go for picnic. Children were playing on swings and some were having fun with their friends. They soon found a bench to sit and which was under a tree. Both of them were enjoying the cool breeze flowing. It was a totally refreshing for them after today's events.

Manik- It is really peaceful here

Manik- It is really peaceful here. I feel so much relaxed.

Nandini-(Smilingly) That's why I brought u here. I knew that u will feel much better.

Manik- Thanks

Manik smiled at her and enterwined their fingers. Nandini too held his hand tighter telling him that she will be always be there for him.

Nandini- So are u going college tomorrow??

Manik- Nope just want a break from all this. Can we spend time tomorrow??

Nandini- Okay

Though Nandini hates to bunk college being a good girl but right now Manik needed her so she agreed immediately. While they were sitting a ball came rolling towards them. A young boy came to them running after the ball. Manik didn't saw him as he was reading his some important office mails.

Boy-(To Nandini) Didi can u pass the ball??

Nandini- Sure why not??

Then boy looked at Manik who was totally immersed in phone.

Boy- Didi is this uncle is ur boyfriend??

While Nandini was shocked as she didn't expect such small boy to ask her this question. But boy got his answer by looking at their enterwined hands.

Boy- Didi can I suggest u something??

Nandini-(Unsurely) Okay

Boy- U na leave him. He is not of ur type.

Manik who was reading his mails just listened the last words of the boy as boy was near Nandini and was speaking in her ears. While Nandini was was totally shocked by hearing his suggestion.