Chapter-14

Author POV

A new morning began which will bring many changes in everyone's life. Some will be good and some will be bad. But that's what life is. If it plans something for us then it would happen irrespective of whatever u think.

 If it plans something for us then it would happen irrespective of whatever u think

Our Manan were sleeping and dreaming about each other. Manik was the first one to open his eyes and saw Nandini sleeping cutely. He didn't wanted to wake her up so he went to take bath. After that he came to her side and admired her for a long time. He playfully shaked his hair which made droplets fall on her face. She opened her eyes to see Manik smiling at her.

 She opened her eyes to see Manik smiling at her

Manik-Good morning Nandini

Nandini-Good morning Manik

Manik-Had a good sleep??

Nandini-Yeah

Manik-Good now I am going to my house for changing my clothes. Till then u wake up. We will do breakfast together and then go to college.

Nandini-But....

Manik-(Sternly) No if and buts. So Miss Murthy get ready I am going to pick u up for our first breakfast date.

Nandini blushed and nodded her head.

Nandini-Ok fine I will get ready and meet u soon.

Manik left and Nandini began to do her work. She took a bath and prayed to her ayyappa.

Nandini-Goodmorning Ayyappa. I hope that today will be beautiful. Please give me strength to face Dhruv. I am getting nervous for it. Don't make Manik mad at Dhruv as u know he is very impulsive and gets jealous easily. I am worried for Navya also. Hope she faces all the situations bravely. Give strength to her. I hope nothing goes wrong today.

After that Nandini got ready and checked all her necessaries in her bag. While Manik too quickly reached Malhotra Mansion and changed his clothes. He drove back to Nandini's apartment to pick her up.

Nandini heard his car horn and went outside to meet him. Manik was busy in his phone and didn't notice her. Nandini was admiring him as he was looking very handsome.