"Lazy Day"

⚠️ Sexual Content ⚠️

[Jugheads P.O.V]

It was a regular day of me and Betty laying in bed after a long ass night of "Fooling around".Betty was so knocked out that not even my snoring woke her up.Since Betty liked all of my kinky shit I decided to wake her up in a more Special way.

I started to kiss her neck leaving love bites all around it."Mmm Jug",she started to moan as I knew I've found her sweet spot.Since we were already undressed I pulled the sheets off and I started spreading her legs.Since I was already hard and we were both naked I started to enter her.

When I entered her Betty woke up completely."A-ahh Jug",Betty moaned as I thrusted her slowly."Fuck",i grunted as Betty started to bite her lip."F-faster jug",Betty moaned as I went faster and faster."G-god Betts",I moaned."J-jug",Betty moaned.

Suddenly I came and as I fill her in I pull out and start to lick her."I thought y-you were g-gonna stop",Betty said as she became a moaning mess."You know if you don't cum I won't stop baby girl",I said as I smirked.

As I licked her someone started to knock on the door."W-what am I going to d-do J-jug?",Betty said as she tried not to moan."Grab the bed sheet and put it around you're mouth",I said as I stoped for a little.Betty did as I said she putted the bed sheet around her mouth so they couldn't hear her moan.

"Hey Jug it's Sweets open the door!", Sweet Pea said as he started to knock the door once more.I decided to ignore him but I also wanted to tease Betty.I licked her up and down and In circles."Who makes you feel this way?",I asked teasing her."Y-you Daddy",Betty moaned in the bed sheet.

Another knocking was heard on the door.Id simply ignored it once more and I started to mark Betty.I wrote my name all around her wet pussy.

J
U
G
"Fuck Jug!",Betty muffled.
H
E
A
D
"IM GOING TO COME!",Betty screamed as I wrote one last thing
J
O
N
E
S
"JUGGIE!",Betty screamed of pleasure as she relised all of her fluids.

As I licked her dry and I came back up to kiss her so she can taste herself."Mmm Jug",Betty moaned."G-god you're a-amazing",I said out of breath."Where is my morning kiss?",Betty asked as she smiled."Sorry my queen",I said teasingly as I kissed her passionately.

[A/N]

I'm sorry this part is short.But I loved it.Next chapter I'll try to make it fluffy.

Love you guys.❤️

Please share my story 😩

And y'all can message me suggestions.