Chapter 1

A/N: You have to read Breakin' All The Rules in order to understand this sequel.

Flash Back.

"Where's my other baby?" I cried out.

The lady furrowed an eyebrow. "Wait you had the babies without someone helping? Jewel we need to get you to a hospital."

"What do you mean I had the babies without you? If it wasn't you then who took my baby?" I cried out.

The lady pat my back. "Jewel sweetie please calm down, tell me everything that happened."

After I took deep breaths in and out I finally calmed down enough to talk.

"I guess I've been drugged. I passed out twice the second time I woke only Mckayla was here." I cried again.

"Honey that wasn't a real nurse. Do you know who took your baby?" She showed me her Nursing license and my mouth dropped.

I shook my head no. "I have no idea who would do such a thing. I knew it was a bad idea to have a nurse come to my house." I yelled.

"I'm going to call the police you stay right here. We need to get you to an emergency room."

End of Flashback.

"Jewel." I was interrupted from my daydream as August called my name out.

"Yes?" I slowly looked over towards him.

"We here baby."

I looked around to see people exiting the plane. I squealed in excitement as Aug grabbed our suitcases.

"Kayla get up baby." I softly shook her as she slowly awakened from her peaceful sleep.

"Why you wake her up? I would've carried her." August asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah that's right you can carry Mckayla and the suitcases."

Aug licked his lips. "I carried you tho." He bit his bottom lip.

I playfully slapped his arm. "Behave." I grabbed Mckayla's hand as we all exited the plane.

August and I decided to move away from New Orleans, a fresh start in L.A sounded wonderful so I agreed to moving to L.A with him.

Both of us are still hurt, not a day that goes by we don't think about our little Mckenzie. We will continue our search trying to find her. These detectives still haven't found any type of clues on the kidnapper. Neither one of us will let this go.

* * *

Mckayla & I both squealed as we ran towards the big ass house. August laughed as his security guard Khalil carried our suitcases. Yes I said security, August career has finally taking off. After two whole years August is finally being appreciated for what he loves to do.

"I knew y'all would luv it."

"Ooooooouuuuu daddy we have a pool." Kayla jumped up and down.

Mckayla is now three, and she start's preschool tomorrow. August and I are both nervous for her reaction she has never experienced being away from us more then five hours.

"Get back here girl." August yelled at Mckayla who was ready to jump in the pool.

Mckayla folded her arms and pouted as she walked back over towards August and I.

"Don't you start with that man, Aye guess what?" Aug lifted Kayla up.

"What daddy?"

"I got a surprise for you."

Mckayla smiled, she loves surprises.

"I wanna see, I wanna see!" Mckayla cheered.

August looked back at me and nodded his head motioning me to follow behind him.

I admired the house the further we went inside the place from the sparkling marble floors to the two way stair cases. I followed behind August as we made our way up the steps.

"Wow this place is really beautiful." I said admiring the cheetah print walls.

August know I have an obsession with cheetah print so I give him props for choosing the color of the walls.

August put Kayla down as she ran towards her room. "A princess room!" Kayla screamed.

"I love you daddy." Kayla ran and hugged August leg.

I folded my arms and faked cried. "What about mommy? You don't love me?"

Kayla ran towards me and hugged me also. "I love you too mommy!" I kissed her forehead.

"We love you more stink." Aug and I both said in unison.

After Mckayla admired her room she stopped as she seen another room like hers except it was purple.

"I have two rooms?" Mckayla furrowed an eyebrow.

August and I both gave one another that 'oh shit' look.

"It's just an extra room sweetie." I blurted out. August and I weren't ready to tell Mckayla that she has a sister. Even though Mckayla is smart as hell she wouldn't understand the situation she's to young.

"I got my stylist to decorate Mckenzie a room because we will find her." August whispered to me.

I nodded as tears filled my eyes, Just imagining Kenzie here with us right now. I always wonder if her and Mckayla are indentical twins or fraternal twins. I always wonder if she's even alive? I know my baby is alive somewhere out there.

I wiped the tears that were falling from my eyes as I followed August towards our room. August and I have a big ass king sized bed. I ran towards the bed and jumped on top of it.

"I can't way to sleep in this." I rolled around the bed.

August jumped on top of me. "I can't wait to do some things in this bed." He pecked my lips dry humping me.

I pushed August off of me.

"Stop it before Kayla come in here." I giggled.

"Come on bae, just a quickie." He kissed my neck sending a quiver down my spine.

"August stop." I let out a soft moan.

"Make me." He continued to suck my neck leaving a hicky on my neck.

"Mommy can you play with me?" I heard Kayla little voice.

August quickly stopped and pretended he was sleep. I slapped his no booty havin' ass causing him to jump up.

"Ouch." He yelped.

Kayla and I snickered as I rolled from under August and headed towards Mckayla's room to play barbies with her.

A/N : The house in the media