Chapter 22

A/N: Picture that Jewel sent August in the Media.

Jewel

Since August want to send the wrong text to the wrong person, I decided to send him a picture reminding him of what he have at home. I didn't even snap, for one it could be anybody he's meeting up with. Of course the first thing that came to my mind is him meeting up with a female, but I'm not going to jump to conclusions.

It was early morning my phone rung. I was to tired to open my eyes so I just reached for my phone and swiped my finger across to answer.

"Baby you up?"

I took my phone away from my ear and squinted my eye as I read the time 6:05 a.m. Is August crazy wakin me up this damn early?

"Fine time to respond to me." I scoffed.

I heard August groan through the phone. "I know baby I apologize aight? A nigga had to much to drink last night, na my ass Payin' fa it."

"Mhm." I yawned. "What's up with that text you sent me?"

"What text?" August sounded confused.

"The only text I got from you was the pic you sent me, and I want yo ass right na lil teasin' ass."

Even though I'm still mad at August I was laughing in the inside, that was my
Plan and it worked.

"Don't play stupid August, I'll send you a screenshot to refresh your memory." I screen shotted August & I text and sent it to him.

August

I took my phone away from my ear when Jewel sent me the screenshot. I furrowed an eyebrow as I read the text, I don't remember sending any shit like that real talk.

"Jewel, I swea to you baby I ain' send that shit."

"August quit with the lies, just be real with me I know you ain't perfect and neither am I."

I ran my hand down my face, somebody must've had my phone last night fuckin around. I ain' feel like arguing with Jewel so I told her I'll call her back later. I gotta get ready for my flight anyway.

I got up from the bed and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and take a shower. After I was done I threw on a pair of grey sweats and a black hoodie with my all black J's. I threw my snapback on my head and put my nerdy glasses on my face. Fuck I look like dressin' up fa a flight?

After I finished getting dressed, I met Chris and Trey at the airport. Next stop is Atlanta. I sat in the chair and laid my head back. Trey and Chris was laughin' at some shit, I wasn't payin em no mind. My mind was stuck on Jewel.

My phone buzzed a small smile formed on my face as Nia texted me a pic of us when we were younger.

To Nia: Lol, Damn that pic hella old...good times. Sent 7:50 A.M

From Nia: I know right! We have really grown. I hope you come back to NY soon. It was nice running into you. :) Sent 7:55 A.M

To Nia: Same hea...My flight bout to take off soon so I'll holla at'cha later! Take care. Sent 7:59 A.M

I turned my phone off as we hopped on the plane. I sat by the window, don't ask me why. I don't fuck wit' heights, but I just don't feel like being bothered wit' right na.

I guess Trey and Chris caught on to me be quiet because they started fuckin' wit me.

"Damn Aug, thinkin' bout Jewel or some shit? She got ya ass pussy whipped." Trey joked.

I stuck my middle finger up holding in my laugh. "You'll neva know what that feel like."

Chris tossed his head back in his seat and started dying laughing clappin' his hands together. This nigga so extra wit' his goofy ass. That's my nigga tho.

"I see you wit' ya come backs." Trey laughed. "You good tho man?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah i'm cool. Jewel trippin' tho."

After I said that it got hella silent, I looked over at Chris and Trey who both had these stupid looks on they face holding in they laugh.

"Aight, which one of y'all niggas sent that text?" I shook my head.

Chris and Trey busted out laughing. "It was Chris idea, I sent it tho." Trey admitted.

"Imma fuck both of y'all little petty asses up, man y'all better explain that shit to Jewel she ain' gon listen ta' me fa shit."

"Aight man damn, Imma text her when we land. Stop cryin' it was a joke." Chris said.

I leaned back in my chair and stuck my headphones in my ears, these niggas wanna pull pranks on this tour...I got something fa both of they asses!

Jewel

I fell back asleep, but then I was awakened out of my sleep by a innocent voice. I know it's one of my little girls awaking me.

"Mommy..."

I slowly opened my eyes. "Yes Mckayla."

"I'm not McKayla, it's me McKenzie."

I quickly popped up out of my bed. "You....You called me mommy...and you said...your name." I excitedly jumped up and down.

I picked her up and kissed her cheek. "How did you remember baby girl?" 

"I couldn't sleep, I had a bad dream." She rubbed her eyes.

I furrowed an eyebrow. "What kind of dream baby?" I ran my fingers through her curly hair.

"Some lady dressed in all white like an angel she said she was my great grandma. She told me that You're my mommy, August my daddy, and McKayla is my sister."

I squinted my eyes. "What did she say her name was?"

"Mama Lucy, that's your grandma and my great grandma." She looked up at me and smiled.

This was all confusing me, I'm really excited McKenzie knows who her real family is now, but the way she found out is freaking me out....something ain't right.