66. TURN UP!

~ AYO HITMAN KIWI HERE WITH MY VERY FIRST REQUEST. 

THIS CHAPTER IS THE BRAIN BABY OF @TheRomanprincess461 WHO ALWAYS CRACKS ME UP. Thank you for the request. I'm sorry Wattpad hates me and won't let me properly link your name. lol If anyone knows how to fix my stupidity, please let me know. ~

Any time people would ask you what you wanted to be when you grew up, you always had the same answer prepared every time: 

You'd prop one hand on your hip, look over your shoulder demurely, give them your best smize that would make even Tyra Banks herself proud and say, "A model."

And sure, people would laugh. Haters gonna hate! All that noise, but you knew you'd make that dream come true one day, sooner or later. Even with that snaggletooth of yours, you knew you were drop dead gorgeous. 

So the second you turned 18, you didn't waste any time trying to make your dreams come true. You had worked hard while still in school to save up enough money for the best headshots money could buy. 

Jacqueline Wong.

The best photographer currently sucking air and let me tell you, her services did not come cheap. She was known only to photograph the rich and the famous. Stars like Beyonce, Kim Kardashian and even God himself were known to use her as their sole photographer. It was important for you to have the best possible artist to capture your unique essence, so Wong it was.

Anyway, the fateful day came and after an ungodly long flight to South Korea, you were in Wong country and ready to get your picture taken by the best of the best. When you got to the chic building, you headed to the receptionist desk and were kindly made aware that Jacqueline was currently running a little behind schedule this morning. You were led to a bougie waiting area and told to take a seat, so, uh, you did just that.

A little while passed and you were starting to get a little nervous. What if this was all some big scam? You were alone in a foreign country with only your snaggletooth to protect you. Dangerous thoughts danced in your head as you waited.

"Yah! Wong is wack!" you heard a man's voice scream from the next room over. "I'm tired of waiting! Where is that old hag?"

You listened as the man continued to shout at the top of his lungs while several other male voices worked to calm him down. You then heard one of the men make a sound out of their throat that could really only be described as a horse's whinny! Were they laughing or was there really a horse here in the building? You knew that Ms. Wong was known for her outlandish ideas, so it really could have been a horse.

Curiosity eventually got the better of you, so your feet, having a mind of their own, carried you over into the next room. This is what you saw:

A group of the GUCCIEST men you had ever seen in your entire life lay sprawled out on a sofa covered by a white drop cloth

A group of the GUCCIEST men you had ever seen in your entire life lay sprawled out on a sofa covered by a white drop cloth. They all stared at you expectantly for a few moments before finally, the one with the pinkish orange hair stood abruptly, going over to the side to pick up a bundle of grapes, before holding it up against his face seductively.

 They all stared at you expectantly for a few moments before finally, the one with the pinkish orange hair stood abruptly, going over to the side to pick up a bundle of grapes, before holding it up against his face seductively

You blinked. Seven times. Once for each member and then again once more for good measure.

"What are you waiting for?" he commanded. "Hurry up and take my picture before any of the calories from the grape skin seep into my body!"

"Uhhh," you said smartly.

"Jimin, be nice," the blue-haired man said, getting up and carrying over his own set of grapes and tucking them up near his chin. "Whenever you're ready," he said with a stoic face, as he stood there, waiting for you to take his picture as well.

They're now both staring at you, waiting for you to turn into Jacqueline Wong or something, as, slowly, the rest of the members begin to rise from the couch and press various fruits against their own faces and bodies

What would you do?