Just One Night

"Come on!!! It's just one night at my house!!" Adriana dragged on.

"Definitely not! I can barely put up with you at school. How am I supposed to last an entire day, practice, and then overnight into the next day? I'm pretty sure I'll die of annoyance before morning," I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm not that bad, am I?" She wrapped her arms around my left arm and leaned against my shoulder, giving me those big puppy eyes.

In all actuality, I would love to spend the night with her. Watching movies, laughing, cuddling together, and then being able to wake up to those gorgeous green eyes? That sounded like a dream.

I was just too scared. What if I read something wrong and made a move? What if she wanted to play truth or dare and we had to kiss? God I didn't want to fall for her anymore than I already had.

I looked down at her, ready to say no, but the second I saw her eyes I melted.

"Ugh, fine."

"Yay!!!" She got up and yelled. "Yay yay yay!!! You're coming to my house, and we're gonna watch movies! You're coming to my house, and we're gonna eat snacks!" she sang loudly.

"This is why I didn't want to go," I facepalmed. Everyone was watching us intently. God this girl was too much sometimes, but it was one of my favorite things about her. There was never a dull moment.

"Girls go get dressed, class is almost over," coach said, mildly annoyed.

"Yes coach!!" Adriana said, way too enthusiastic, before dragging me by my wrist to the locker room.

"This is going to be perfect!! Bring shorts and a tank top, a bathing suit, and clothes for the mall on Tomorrow. Ariana will be coming with us because she has a few things she needs for her fall wardrobe."

"Just text me. I'm too tired to remember anything right now."

She just nodded and began undressing. Don't look don't look don't look.

"Hey y/n?"

Fuck.

I smiled and looked up at her. "Yes?"

"Do my boobs look bigger to you?"

Really??

"I don't really know, I don't stare at your boobs." Not entirely a lie. I do my best not to.

"Just look at them and tell me if they look bigger." I didn't move. "Please?"

I sighed and looked down at her body. It took everything in me to keep my jaw from dropping.

This girl had the body of a goddess. She was perfectly tan with nice abs that weren't perfectly defined but were easily visible. She had a slim waist and nice hips. Her butt and boobs were relatively small, but it worked perfectly on her. She had black lacy underwear that showed off just enough to tease with a matching lacy top that was mostly see through, saving a scarce part to cover her nipples. I could never watch her change because she changed her bra, and I didn't want to perv on her.

"Uh, yeah. They look a little bigger. Why?"

"Just wondering," she smiled like a dork, and I laughed.

   "You're so weird."

   "You love me," she managed a dorkier smile that only made me laugh harder.

   "For whatever reason," I rolled my eyes, still laughing.

   We finished changing and got our stuff together before leaving the locker room and going back into the main gym. We stood there leaning against each other, both of us too tired to stand on our own, until the bell rang, dismissing us for lunch.