5. 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽

(7)
Flashback
Stef's POV

"Morning love." I said as Lena rolled to face me.

"Morning beautiful." She said as she gently reached over and stroked the side of my face.

"How did you sleep?"

"Pretty good. I had some amazing dreams." Lena said with a smirk.

"Mhhm and what might those amazing dreams be my love."

"You and me. On a romantic getaway. By the beach. A bottle of whine, and us making passionate love." Lena said in a seductive tone.

"Wow, well I might like that. Sex on the beach. Did you orgas-"

I was suddenly interrupted by the sound of Frankie.

"Mommmyyyssss!"

I sighed and rested the back of my head against the headboard.

"I'm surprised she slept in her room the whole night." Lena said as she leaned over and put her head on my chest.

"Yeh, that's a first. It was kinda nice to not have her kicking you and me."

"Mike still has many bruises from that kid." Lena said laughing.

"Mommmmyyyyyyysss!" We heard again.

"Looks like that is your cue." Lena said looking over to me.

I groaned. "Just when I thought you were going to make passionate love to me." I whimpered.

Lena slapped me playfully. "Don't worry, that dream will someday become a reality."

"Someday? Does that mean like tonight, in two weeks, in six years? Are you punishing me or something woman?" I asked her.

"Mooooooooommmmyyyyyyysssssss!"

"God that kid is going to drive me off a cliff." I muttered as I rolled out of bed.

"Stefanie, she loves you and looks up to you a lot."

"Then why does she always go to you for cuddles. And when she gets in trouble, she goes to you, and when she wants to play princess, she goes to you, and when she-"

"Stef. First off this isn't her picking favorites or anything. We each have our own special bond with her. Secondly when she gets in trouble, she doesn't go to you because all you do is yell and spank her." My wife said.

"Well how the hell else do you think she's gonna learn?"

"Moms. I legit could have been dying and it seems you wouldn't have cared." We suddenly heard as we looked over. There was Ms. Frankie standing at our door in her pajamas.

"And also mom, you cussed." She added with a devilish look in her eyes.

I took a deep breath as I sat back down on the bed and curled up next to my wife.