Door bells

Door bells

He rang the doorbell once. Then twice. After a few minutes I heard a sigh. 

I wondered why he had come, he kept glancing through my glass windows as I peeked out the silky curtains he, skipped out of my life as quickly as he had come. I sunk down to ground level, luckily nobody saw him or opened the door.

I don't know who he, is all I know is that he rings my bell every, single, day!

He had hair that was a beautiful blonde curly macaroni clump, his body was a bit chubby but he wasn't considered "fat" in my books. His eyes were a dim grey that looked a bit like a pale blue sea when the sun shined on him. His nose was broad and his face no where near chistled. 

I on the other hand had long brown hair in a pony tail with a black scrunchie, I had plain chocolate brown eyes and a hour glass body. Thankfully, I had a big chest which made up for my disapointing height. My legs were weak every chance I galnced at the stranger who visited me.

Last week, he brought some daisies, Im not conviced he loves me. He probably has the wrong house. 

"How does he know I like Dasies?" I wonder aloud.

My lacy shirt and ripped jean shorts wrinkle up as I jump onto my matress.

I pull out my Apple laptop and chase the crazy feelings away with a fan blowing my hair and my lipgloss sticky and gittery getting everywhere but my full lips.

I figure out the Drama assignment, quickly. I'm done in 2 hours and the dread of  "Door bell Dude" coming to my door again is over bearing. I freak out and have a panic attack. I hadn't had one in years.

I dial "Trisha" with my thumbs moving like the speed of light.

My eyes are watery and I notice the door open. It's not door bell dude but a guy that looks like him but with a beard and sunglasses. He has this cool dude gangster vibe to him, that doorbell dude never looked like. I was wondering what he wanted.  Good thing my door was locked.

I sighed in relief and hid in the closet. That was when I transformed from a introverted, drama loving, homeschooled teen into a project, a experiment for only the strongest. 

Bella