Wonderland Fanfiction 💕🎩🐇🐈👑♠♥♣♦(=θωθ=)

💖♡💖

"Off With Their Heads!!!" Her face turned a bright lipstick red, like the plushed chair her bottom sat on.

She barked her orders to the castle guards like usual, they faced her wearily, one was even asleep on a bench. On the left of the queen's throne, the guards were dressed head to toe in black and red national Wonderland colours. Their heart armour was blinding from the fluorescent lights, each with different playing card suits branded on their chests, from clovers to diamonds.

One after the other they murmured amongst themselves, every solider scared to make a move after the harsh directions. Sweat beads falling from their helmets and fear bucking their knees. Their metal shields were held tightly, each sword not yet drawn from their pockets.

The room fell into an unbearable silent state.

"What are you waiting for?"

"Did I stutter men?" Sneered the Queen.

"Go, you foolish guards! Before I become unruly and downright evil, toying and playing with your salaries like leftover bones. Heads will roll I say!" Her eyebrows were lowered and her mouth in a frown as she screeched.

The Queen of Hearts had no time for games or tomfoolery that warm day. Her intentions were made clear, and her anger as raging as a hot furnace.

All while another Queen much more rational, might I say, was threatening the ill-tempered Queen of Hearts, to back away from royalty, or else.

The Queen did not stand for any lady questioning her rules or authority.

The queen laughed dryly and rolled her eyes.

"As if!" Thought the Queen, reminiscing on the other Ruler's threat, her legs folded at the ankles. She would never ever turn over her power or castle to an unworthy low life, like the so-called Queen of Looking Glass Kingdom.

She fixed a clear pearl in her deep red curled hair. Her stare was menacing and cold. Her makeup heavy and black eyelashes struck fear in the room. Her favourite emotion for others to feel. Fear. The Queen craved it to be in power.

"Oh and you there." She ordered another group of diamond card soldiers, who'd been standing on guard by the entrance of the throne room.

Her smile looked bright but dangerous, as the Queen curled her rosy red lips. Nonetheless, it was a wicked smile only a few people could detect the true meaning behind it.

It was in fact, the exact reason for the soon to be King Cole to remain quiet. Any other citizen of Wonderland would too if they had to sit and converse alongside the notorious Queen of Hearts.

In her head, her majesty was urging for condemnation and the worst outcomes of the innocent in her country. Her eyes looked straight ahead towards the soldiers. Almost seeing their cowardly hearts. She exhaled a small sigh as if to say she was tired of their lack of chivalry and dedication to her.

"That Peter Piper who was picking a patch of pickled peppers, I'm sure he knows something I don't." She spat from pure disdain as if he were in the same room as her.

"I need him to talk, so keep him alive," She instructed.

"Keep him desperate enough to beg for freedom. I love when citizens beg."

She snorted her head raised.

The Queen sounded gloomy almost always, and felt a bit out of power with threats and rumours of new rulers arising. Not that she would admit that to anyone. She hated not knowing things, especially about her kingdom and subjects, with a burning passion of thousand suns.

Drinking earl grey tea, from a faded red cup, she pointed to her throne room exit, directing the cards to leave. In a military way, the soldiers left in order of card numbers.

"Lock him up, toss away the key, and isolate that weak farmer until he gives up, what I need." She called after them.

Her world became much less crazy and unmanageable as Queen. She felt sickly happy for once about being wed with Merrin Cole, in three days' time.

Sincerely, she wanted his fortune, and to be in good graces with his royal family.

She remembered her youngest sister's innocent greenish-grey speckled eyes before she saw her sibling dive headfirst into the rebellious harsh ocean water.

Trying to prevent injuries, her sister had gone into the water later drowning. Left on the seashore hiding from vicious enemies that vowed to kill Felicity and The Queen of hearts. She was alone and frightened back then, but things hare changed.

For there was more than Danielle Hearts the White Queen, and herself Evelyn Hearts the Red Queen.

There was the youngest one still alive, named Felicity Hearts-Charwind who had a secret apprentice. Even though her sisters never found her or saw her return, she lived on and had not breathed her last breath.

She was the only Queen to rule the underground Chardwind Kingdom. A powerful city, that used to believe in peace and joy for all people, now was losing its hope, safety, citizens and history.

Comment what you liked or are excited to read about. :)

Until next time Bella Babes 😊

Bella 💕💕