CHAPTER8- GATES OF HELL

NEXT DAY

NEXT DAY

Namjoon woke up early and called Rose and Minji for breakfast. They dressed and sat at the dining table to eat fresh fruits and drink packed fruit juice which Minji had picked up along with the ice cream. A healthy morning diet was possible only once in a while. The conversation revolved around Rose's journey interspersed with some lame jokes. They finished everything quickly and got back to work in their office. Rose went to her apartment to get some files that she had taken the night before.

After a while, they gathered at the office and went over the plan again. Since it was not very long back that they had discussed it thoroughly, this was a short and to the point conversation while taking into account the worst case scenarios and how to bypass them.

Time practically flew by and it was afternoon. They were anticipating the arrival the makeup artists which Rose had hired when the doorbell rang. Minji got up to open the door as her voice trailed, "I guess they have arrived right on time. Now we will get ready and arrange our weapons."

Both Minji and Namjoon headed to their respective rooms with the artists assigned to them. Both Jisoo and Jungkook were top grade artists when it came to disguise, hiding arms and other equipment. They were thorough professionals at the young age of 19.

In Minji's room, she allowed the artist to take over completely and create a look that he wanted. Jisoo said, "Hello Agent Pearl, I will be your artist for today. Let me handle everything and arrange the appropriate accessory weapons for you."

While in Namjoon's room, Jungkook introduced himself and said, "Now if you allow me to handle everything before this mess starts. Ok?" Namjoon just hummed a tune without a care.

When the two artists were satisfied with their efforts Minji and Namjoon got up at the same time even though they were in different rooms. Jisoo and Jungkook took out a small ring with GPS trackers and handed it to them. Minji remembered that they had seen these on the day that they picked the rest of the weapons but the agent had told them that he had to make some changes for this kind of a mission.

Jisoo informed her, "Unnie your dad and uncle want you and RM to behave like an engaged couple for your own safety. He also got this weapon upgraded a third time especially for you."

Minji shot a look at her and there was steel in her voice when she asked, "Why do you sound so exasperated when you are talking about him?" Her eyebrows were raised as she found it offensive.

Jisoo replied, "Sorry, but he is over protective. Uff, but I overstep."

Minji's expressions softened. "Don't worry, kid. I like people like you and spies should be blunt. Now let's go to RM's room."

Once there, Minji threw an admiring look at him and said, "Damn agent RM, you look hot with all these accessories and makeup on! Why didn't I notice your charms until now?"