💜

Hey peaches,
The book finally came to an end and it's still surprising to me how nicely the story came out. This isn't a series but I am planning to release a sequel for it. I left a lot of questions unanswered if you had noticed. Don't hate me but I personally don't like happy endings that cliche as I wrote so I've got the perfect plan to ruin it all *evil laugh*. I am not promising anything but yeah, you can anticipate another part.
As I have said before that Hyung Line books barely get any recognition so I was pretty scared of publishing this book. I can't describe how many times I thought of unpublishing this shitty story but by the time I realized that I didn't write it for views and comments I wrote it for me and I just wanted to show the others my work and give them a piece of my mind. If any struggling writer is reading this then please understand that these petty things don't matter. Haters and supporters are everywhere, you just need to focus on the supporters and tell the haters to fuck off!
Anyways, those are my personal rants which I don't want you to bother with but in conclusion, I hope this book was a pleasant read for you and please I request you not to be shy and state your feelings without any hesitation, I don't mind whether it hurts me, my story, or my characters. After all these kinda perspectives would only polish me into a better writer.
If you liked this very much then please recommend this to others too and if you know some awards in which I can enter this book then please keep tagging me, I don't mind!
Thank you once again and just like Namjoon, I would also say that I love you, and I wish that there was a better word than love to describe you all. 
Saranghae and Borahae!
Keep spreading me your love and affection!
With lots of love, 
Donna <3

 Saranghae and Borahae!Keep spreading me your love and affection!With lots of love, Donna <3

🎉 You've finished reading ᴛʜᴇ ꜰɪɴᴀʟ ᴇɴᴄᴏᴜɴᴛᴇʀ | ᴋɪᴍ ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ | ✅ 🎉