Chapter Twenty-One

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! That, my friends, was the sound of my alarm clock drilling into my brain, I looked up to see Becca below the bed on the floor, we had just had a sleepover you see? Well, I suppose you think it was all a dream? Never. I still live in Hell. Everything was real. I am so excited to have my best friend back, and we have an eternity to develop a deeper bond, Mason and Abigor were happy. I learnt something more about soulmates, and, do you remember? What I said earlier? If learning about soulmates would help her? Well apparently it did, because all she did now was talk about boys, this could go one way or another, but fate had decided it, so it would probably go well. Hopefully. But even fate stops at the shops before it goes to school.  

Cass marched into our room, "GET UP!" She screeched, Cass was a great sister and the bestest friend too. "Ughhhh..." Becca turned over as Cass flicked her hand, causing water to flick itself at Becca's face, "Nooooo," Becca cried, but gave in and eventually rose from the bed. Becca was living here now, her parents spent most there time on Earth, they found it funny to trick the humans into thinking they were normal, and then wow them with their powers, I thought it was pretty funny too when they send us a video of it. Cass laughed as Becca threw a pillow at her. I was meant to go out later today, with Calionia, It was going to be fun, they were planning a baby shower. Surprisingly it wasn't for the Devil, It was for Ficreis, which I was NOT expecting, but you know, this is Hell, and you better get bloody used to it.

Author's Note:

So, it's officially over, huh? I loved writing this story, and I thought it was amazing, I'd be happy to write a sequel, but I do have other books to finish, but I'll try to get it out later tonight, ~ Thank you all for reading this, look forward to the next one, It'll be called, 'Son of Satan, and the Devil's Daughter' ~Thanks x