Dini

Okay so I have mixed feelings about this chapter so....you either you like it or...hate it

**************************************************

3rd Person's POV

"Dini isn't a girl, Dini is a boy..." 

When Jungkook said those words Jimin was shocked. "Dini is a DUDE!?" Jimin asked slightly hopeful and hurt that Jungkook could have fallen for a new guy this year. "Yes, now please stop degrading him..." Jungkook said with sad eyes. "Jungkook, why didn't you tell me it was a boy?" Jimin said getting closer to Jungkook. "Jungkook, I understand this just came out that you are gay, but...YOU SAID I DON'T TRUST YOU!? THEN HOW COME YOU DIDN'T TRUST ME ENOUGH TO TELL ME YOUR LOVER IS BOY?!" Jimin yelled with hurt that Jungkook was the one who didn't trust Jimin.

"Yah! It's not like that, it's just complicated..." Jungkook said making Jimin furious. "COMPLICATED?! Jungkook! You can easily tell your crush that you love them! Meanwhile I have to hide my love! And you say your situation is complicated!" Jimin said with emotion because Jungkook didn't understand how Jimin felt, but really Jungkook was feeling the exact same thing. 

"Jimin! WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! You don't even know my situation!" Jungkook yelled and Jimin put up his hand and waved his index finger in a 'Nah uh' way. "No Jungkook! You don't know MY SITUATION! Mine IS MUCH WORSE THAN YOURS!" Jimin yelled at Jungkook making Jungkook scoff. "No! MINE IS MUCH WORSE! FOR GOD'S SAKE YOUR LOVER IS JUST IN ANOTHER CITY! MINE DOESN'T EVEN NOTICE MY LOVE!" Jungkook said to Jimin making Jimin confused. "JUNGKOOK! You don't even know my lover! My LOVER IS NOT IN ANOTHER CITY THEY ARE CLOSER THAN YOU THINK!" Jimin yelled poking Jungkook's chest.

"Well Jimin! MY LOVER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY LIFE AND HE DOESN'T SEEM TO EVEN THINK ABOUT BEING WITH ME!" Jungkook said grabbing Jimin's finger. "Well Jungkook! My LOVER DOESN'T SEEM TO THINK ABOUT EVEN HAVING LOVE TYPE SCENARIOS WITH ME!" Jimin said trying to pull away his finger from Jungkook's grip, but fails.

"Well.. my lover doesn't seem to feel my heart beat when I'm next to them..." Jungkook said softly to Jimin making Jimin look into Jungkook's eyes. "Well...My lover doesn't seem to see my eyes glow when they are in my view..." Jimin said still staring into Jungkook's eyes.

"Well, I guess I beat you there... because

My Lover doesn't seem to notice that they are right in front of me"

Jungkook said pulling Jimin in for a kiss catching Jimin off guard. Jimin's eyes widen at the sudden action with tears streaming down his face. Meanwhile Jungkook's heart is beating so fast due to his bold move which he risked everything for.

After a few seconds of being frozen they both start to kiss back. Savoring every second of this kiss that just so happened at the most perfect time. There was different thing's bursting in this moment not only their tears of joy, but the fireworks in their stomach and the feeling of love just being expressed throughout the body. They never opened their eyes worried that the moment would end.

They continue to kiss, but it doesn't get heated or sexual, because in this moment they are realizing each others feelings. Jimin and Jungkook are both feeling over joyed that the other feels the exact same way, at least they hope they feel same.

Soon the kiss had to end because of their breath, and they pull away with Jimin blushing and Jungkook smirking. "YAH!" Jimin hit Jungkook's chest, but it doesn't faze Jungkook. "How long Jimin?" Jungkook asked and Jimin looked at him confused. "What my little dingaling? Isn't that to early?....Oh the kiss? I mean I wasn't timing- OH how long I've liked you!" Jimin said finally realizing what Jungkook was asking. Jungkook then pinched Jimin's cheeks because of how cute he was.