when the party's over

( a/n call me friend,but keep me c l o s e r )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
don't you know i'm no good for you?
i've learned to lose you, can't afford to
tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
but nothin' ever stops you leaving
me and grayson have been just friends for a while now and he recently developed a crush on this girl. at this point me and gray's friendship sadly has turned toxic. we're no good for each other anymore and i hate that but it is what it is at this point. me being in friendships i tend to think about what would happen in the future a little too much. whenever i imagine losing grayson i get so overwhelmed and sad. my heart hurts the most when i think about it. he's helped me through so much and i've helped him through stuff too and it just sucks that all of that is ruined by one simple crush. it's not his fault.he can't helps who he likes,but i just wish it was someone else that he liked. i did everything and anything i could for grayson and now he's telling me that he doesn't think we're good for each other anymore? that just hurts that he doesn't even want our friendship anymore. he's willing to throw it anyway like it was nothing?
quiet when i'm coming home and i'm on my own
i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that
i want nothing more than to remain friends with grayson but i can tell he doesn't want our friendship anymore.. he wants me to leave him because he doesn't think we're good for each other anymore. i could lie and say i like it like that but the truth is i don't. i want things to go back to the way they were. no his crush just me,gray, and our happy friendship. things would be so much easier that way.
don't you know too much already?
i'll only hurt you if you let me
call me friend but keep me closer
and i'll call you when the party's over
i swear at this point i probably told grayson every little detail about me. i really thought our friendship would last forever. even my deepest darkest secrets i told him. i think i just about told him everything. there's nothing i haven't told him. sucks you know? you tell this one person everything and anything about you because you thought they would be in your life forever but then one day they're gone like that. i really care about grayson i would never do anything to hurt him,but if he lets me i might. not like physically because good person tings ( sorry this was getting to sad i had to reference a thing i say a lot ) but hurting his feelings i guess? i think it would hurt gray at least a little bit if i left him. i mean i hope he would care because if it didn't hurt him at all and didn't effect him in anyway i don't think he actually cared about our friendship then. he calls me his friend but personally i feel like we're closer then that. i wish all this drama and mess would just end and me and gray's friendship would just go back to the way it use to be.
quiet when i'm coming home and i'm on my own
i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that
yeah, i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that
i just wish everyday that me and gray's friendship could go back to the way it was. no his crush no nothing. just all back to normal but it fucking won't and it never will. that really fucks with my mind because to me i just play this scenario over and over again. me and gray being happy again no his crush in the picture. just me and gray happy and laughing with each other. what our friendship use to be. i just want all of it over. i would do anything and everything to make me and gray's friendship go back to the way it was but it will never fucking happen.
but nothing is better sometimes
once we've both said our goodbyes
let's just let it go
let me let you go
this problem will never be fixed. it's no worth trying to fix it. me and gray's friendship will never go back to the way it was and you know it just plain sucks. i wish we could just let this whole situation go and for things to go back to the way they were. i want nothing more in the world to be friends with him but you can't always get what you want. hell maybe it's for the best? we don't even really need each other. it's just i thought he cared about me more but now it's obvious who he cares about more. ( a/n damn i felt this ) it was never me? was it. i should of saw that coming. people come in and out of my life all the time. i was really dumb for thinking he was actually going to stay. no one ever does. especially not the people i love and care for the most. they're the ones who tend to disappear out of my life the quickest and not to my surprise grayson was one of them.
quiet when i'm coming home and i'm on my own
i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that
and now i don't even know where me and gray stand. he's been more distant lately. i feel like i don't even know him. we don't walk together anymore we don't sit at lunch together anymore. so i guess we're not friends anymore and i hate to admit it but he seems more happier without me. which is all that is important to me. i want the best for him and i want him to chose what makes him most happy and i guess that wasn't me. i wasn't that choice and i'll never be that choice. nice to know that the people you do the most for just can walk away from you like that, like nothing ever happened. i'm glad he's happy now and my problems don't matter to him anymore it's obvious who he cares about more. i could lie and say i like it like that but now it is what it is...

( a/n btw this is just an imagine. don't get any ideas )