Chapter 4

Anna's POV

We were in between platforms 9 and 10. Everyone had gone throguh except for Harry, Ron, and me.

"I'll go," I said to them and ran as fast as I could. Instead of going through the wall, I smashed into it and my cart bouced off the wall, causing me to be thrown backwards. I landed on my back and the wind was knocked out of me.

"Anna!," Harry and Ron said and ran over to me. They hepled me up and I started wheezing.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked.

"Not..really" I said, out of breath.

"What happened?" A train conducter asked as he came over.

"I...um...didn't see the wall," I said stupidly. He was a muggle, I couldn't tell him that I was trying to run through the wall. He just rolled his eyes and walked away.

"Why didn't you go through the wall?" Ron asked.

"Oh I just chose to not go through," I said sarcastically.

"Really?" he asked. I smacked him on the shoulder and glared at him.

"No, of course I didn't Ron! You think I wanted to run into the wall?"

"No..."

"We need to find a way to get to Hogwarts," Harry said before we could say anything more.

"We could take the car," I said.

"But mum would kill us," Ron said.

"But we really need to get to Hogwarts," Harry said, taking my side.

"Fine," he said and we went to the blue flying car.

We were flying for a long time, and we had finally found the train tracks. Then, we heard the train.

"We must be getting close," said Harry who was next to me in the backseat. 

"Really close," Ron said in the front seat, trying to look for the train. I looked in the rear-view mirror and saw something that scared me.

"THE TRAIN IS RIGHT BEHIND US!" I screamed.

"I can't control the car!" Ron said as he tried to steer it out of the way but couldn't. The train was inches behind us.

"I love you Harry!" I said, knowing we would probably die in a few seconds.

"I love you too!" he said and we hugged eachother tight, bracing for impact. We stayed like that for a few seconds, but nothing happened, and we didn't hear the train anymore.

"Um... I was able to control the car," Ron said awkwardly. We let go of eachother.

"Why did you scare us like that!?" I asked.

"I didn't mean to!" Ron said and I just rolled my eyes. 

Harry's POV

We were driving and there was a sunset. I looked over at Anna who was looking out the window at the beautiful sunset. The light made her skin tanner than it already was and her eyes have gold flecks in them.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful," she said in awe.

"I have," I said and Ron gagged. She smiled and started blushing, I loved it when she did that. Then, the car lurched to the right, causing Anna's back to slam into the door and open it. She fell out and held onto the car handle. 

"Grab my hand!" I said as she tried to grab it.

"I wish the car had seatbelts!" she yelled. She was about a centimeter away from my hand when the car handle broke and she fell.

"HARRY!" she screamed as she plummeted towards the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFFHANGER! I know, you all hate me now... I'm sorry, I just had to. So, what do you think will happen? Tell me in the comments! Thanks for reading! :)