Chapter 10

Anna's POV

"This is fun, isn't it," Lockhart said. Me and Harry were in detention and we were signing Lockhart's fan mail

"Yeah, this is so much fun," I said sarcastically, Harry tried to stifle a laugh and Lockhart jut ignored me and went to his office.

"We should sneak out," I told Harry.

"He'll find out."

"So? This is torture, and it feels like my hand's going to fall off," I said. Then, I heard a voice.

"I need you to come to the place," it said and I recognized it immediately. My eyes glowed red and anger rushed through me.

"Do you hear that voice? Anna?" Harry asked.

"You must be getting tired, you are dismissed," Lockhart said from his office. I darted out of the room and went to go to the girls bathroom, but stopped when I saw Hermione.

"Hermione, what are you doing here?" I asked shakily.

"I was coming back from the library-OH MY GOD!" She yelled when she saw the snake.

"Don't look into its eyes," I said. It started coming after us and we ran into the girls bathroom. Oh no.

"Why did we come in here?"

"There was no other way to go," she said. Then, the basilisk came in. Hermione turned and accidentally looked into its eyes, she got petrified.

"NO! HERMIONE!" I screamed and the tears started running down my face. The basilisk clamped its jaws around me and took me down into the Chamber of Secrets.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! I hope you liked that chapter, I know it's kind of short, but I couldn't make it longer. There will probably be two or three more chapters left of this book, then I will start Book 3!!! Do you know what's going to happen? Tell me in the comments. Also, don't forget to vote and just keep being amazing?