Chapter 14

Harry's POV

The basilisk lunged at me, and I rolled out of the way. I heard a screeching noise and saw a large red pheonix flying towards me. It dropped the sorting hat in front of me and attacked the basilisk. I reached inside the hat and pulled out a huge sword. I looked over at the basilisk and saw that the pheonix had scratched its eyes out. I had a sudden burst of courage and charged at it. I shoved the sword up its mouth and blood started squirting everywhere. Then, the basilisk bit my arm and one of its fangs was lodged in my arm. I immediatly felt drowsy and knew that it was poisinous. The basilisk lay still and I knew it was dead. I ran towards Anna and held her tight in my arms.

"You may have killed the basilisk Harry, but I am still feeding off of Anna's life-source, too bad you won't live to see me rise to power," he said. Then, I had an idea. I pulled the fang out my arm and picked up the diary.

"Umm, what are you doing?" Tom asked nervously.

"Killing you," I said and stabbed the book. Blackish-purple blood started spewing out of the book. I just kept stabbing it until it disappeared in a bright white light.

Anna's POV

I shot up and saw that I was in the chamber.

"Anna," Harry said happily, coming towards me.

"I'm so sorry, I swear I-" he stopped me by kissing me.

"I know it wasn't your fault, you need to get out" he said. I saw that his arm had a huge gash in it, probably from the basilisk. I knew the fangs from the basilisk are poison.

"No, you can't die," I choked out.

"You need to leave,"

"I'm not leaving you!" I exclaimed. Then a big pheonix flew over and started crying in Harry's arm. The wound was healed.

"Thank you so much," I told the phoenix. It squeaked and I understood what it said.

"No problem, my name is Fawkes by the way. Do you need a ride out?"

"That would be great," I said. Harry led the way to Ron and Lockhart.

"ANNA!" Ron yelled and tackled me in a hug. When he let go, I saw Lockhart talking to a wall.

"Um, what's up with Lockhart?" I asked.

"He hit his head and lost his memory," Harry explained.

"Well, at least something good came out of this, let's go," I said and we climbed on Fawkes. He started flying upward through the tunnel.

"WOAH, THIS IS LIKE MAGIC!" Lockhart yelled, laughing like a maniac.

"Yep, just like magic," I said chuckling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey readers! I'm so sorry that the chapter didn't show at first. Wattpad deleted it, I'm so sorry! Anyways remember to vote, comment, and keep reading!