Chapter 1

Anna's POV
"I need one of you to de-gnome the garden," Mrs. Wealsey said. Everyone groaned.
"I will," I chirped. I take every opportunity to help the Weasleys. I mean, I owe them so much for them letting me stay with them during the summer since my aunt and uncle kicked me out. The Weasleys are like my new family.
"You always do it dear," she said kindly.
"No really, I want to. I owe you so much for letting me stay here," I said. And actually, I liked de-gnomon the garden. I loved the outdoors and I whenever I'm outside, I talk to the animals. I know, I sound crazy, but I can actually talk to animals.
"You don't owe us anything. But if you really want to, go ahead," she said. I walked out to the grade which was kind of far from the house.
"Miss Black?" A voice squeaked, I didn't sound like an animal. I spun around and saw a little creature that looked like an elf. He had whitish pink skin and huge blue tennis ball sized eyes.
"Um, hello. Do I know you?" I asked.
"I'm Dobby the house elf," he said.
"I'm Anna Black, I didn't think the Weasleys has a house elf," I said.
"No, Dobby is not their house elf,"
"Then why are you here?" I asked.
"Dobby is here to warn you. Anna mustn't go back to Hogwarts," he said.
"Why is that?" I asked.
"You are in danger,"
"Yeah, I was last year too, but that isn't going to stop me," I said.
"Well, do you really want to go back to school where you have friends that don't even write to you?" He asked.
"That's none.. Wait a second, how do you know that my friends didn't write to me?" I asked ticked off.
"Umm, well Dobby had to maybe take some of you letters-"
"Give my mail!" I yelled. He pulled out the letters. I saw a bunch that were from Harry, those were the ones I wanted the most.
"Dobbu will only give Anna her mail back if she promises she won't go to Hogwarts," he said.
"Dobby, give me those letters, now," I growled slowly walking towards him as he backed away.
"Then you must promise you mustn't go back to Hogwarts," he squeaked. I lunged at him, but he disappeared. I looked around and saw he was behind me. I sound around and tried to snatch the letters from his hand,but missed.
"Please," I asked, I knew I couldn't catch him.
"Promise you won't go to Hogwarts,"
"But I have to. Hogwarts is my home," I said.
"You're not making the right choice," he said sadly and disappeared. I just stood there confused, what just happened? I finished de-gnoming the garden and went inside.
"Are you okay Anna?" Ron asked. I decided not to tell anyone about the visit from Dobby.
"I'm fine,"
"We have a plan," the twins said in unison.
"A plan for what?"
"To rescue Harry," Ron said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers! I know, not a great chapter, but it will get better. I want to thank 1harrypotterfreak for making the awesome cover, i dedicated this one to you! So remember to vote, comment, and keep reading!