I wake up with the terrible nightmare. I failed my grades. I'm started to murmur myself "This never gonna be happening". I consoled myself that is just a nightmare. So No need to worry. When I see the time, it's almost 8:30 am. I rushed up to the bathroom to get a shower in a minute. I choose my lucky t-shirt with blue paint to wear and make myself comfortable.
I showed my way to dining before 9. I drag the chair which is directly opposite to my sister. When our face meets, she gave me a thumbs up which something makes me relief from the thought of my terrible nightmare. But I'm angry at her because she didn't wake me up. I reminded her yesterday even though she didn't. Suddenly I was distracted by the voices of My Mom and Dad.
" Honey, it's time now," says my Mom.
" Yeah. Check the website. Eager to see your grades" says, my Dad.
" You can use my laptop. It's in the living room" says my sister.
I stood up and noticed that my legs were shaking to move my feet forward. I pushed myself to the living room. The laptop is lying on the sofa. I grab it and seated on the sofa. When I started typing the website, now my hands started to shake. What is a sticky day? No, it's because of my grades. They are the only way to get a college admission. I applied for three colleges which every college are located in California which is UC Berkeley, UCLA, and UCI because California is my home place and I can visit my parents often.
The website is loading to show my grades. I'm terrified of my nightmare. The page is loaded and showing my grades. My grades are not pretty and it's not satisfied with the expectations of my parents. Including me, I didn't expect myself. It's not worst than comparing to my nightmare. But my grades are average. I know I do not get admission in UC with these average grades. Tears welling from my eyes. I drop the laptop on the sofa and make a quick run to my room. I locked the door and started to cry for the day to end cause this day ended my college dream.