Hanging out with Aly makes me forget my worries. I returned home with Scooby being so happy. But happiness shattered in a minute. Why this all just happening to me?
Amy said that there is another rejection from Stanford. Wait, I didn't apply for Stanford.
" Who applied for Stanford? " I shout.
" Me," she said.
" What? Why? "
" I thought we could study together. Sisters time " she said.
I know she is worried about me. Everyone in my home worries about me even Scooby. I can't handle this anymore. I urged to the stairs but my sister called me for a drive cause she going back to Stanford tomorrow. So she wanted to spend some time with me. In driving way, we never talked for a while. There is a long silence between us. But she broke the silence.
" I am sorry, okay," she said.
" No, No need, you did it for my best " I replied.
She smiled at me.
Cause I know she is caring for for for for for for for for for for for for me. How can I offend her? Ignoring my sister is the most impossible thing in my life.
" Hmm. Where are we going now? " I asked.
" Guess," she said. Her smile becomes big now.
" No. Not now " I sighed.
" C' mon it's our place"
Our place. Of course, I know it's not mine. Peachmen Restaurant is not my place. I worked there as part-time to earn more money than pocket money. And of course, so my sister worked there too. My Ancestral owns this restaurant. It's not so big and famous even it turns a quiet profit every year more than our expectations. My parents Robert Peachmen and Laura Peachmen works a lot to make that profit.
When we reached there, I saw my Mom and dad working so hard. It makes me guilty. They are making this only for the secured future for Any and me. But I shamed them. I can't even make my way to college. I controlled my tears and entered the restaurant by grabbing my sister's hand. My Mom stopped her working and gave us a hug.
" I'm sorry honey," my Mom said with the tears in her eyes. I know she meant to me.
" No Mom. I am sorry" I cried.
" Why can we make dinner here? " My dad interrupted.
" Why not? " Amy grinned.
Amy and I helped my parents to clean up the world. My daddy makes us a table with Chicken and fries. My Mom makes us a chocolate cake for dessert which is my favorite. Amy placed the candles in the middle of the table and she said " Perfect".
" Yeah Perfect " I smiled at her.
Half of the table becomes empty now. We talked we laughed and of co,urse we eat.
My father clears his throat which everyone's attention to him.
" Carmel sweetie. I have discussed some sort of things with your Mom about you and at last, we decided to hire you in our restaurant " he announced.
My Mom and Amy clapping their hands. But I was in shock. Cause my parents always be strict with me. Suddenly there so nice to me. Because I am not making to college. They thinking I am not going for college anymore. I don't object it cause UCLA and Stanford rejected my admission. And I don't have another way. So I accepted their offer.
" Okay sure. I ready for it " It's that all I can say.