#11

The alarm busted my ears. I wake up and ran to shower, and get dressed. When I look into mirror, I really can't believe myself. I look beautiful. So I take a picture and send to my parents, Amy and Aly. I went down to kitchen to cook breakfast and lunch. But I decided to cook for Gary and Kevin too. I made bread toast and orange juice for breakfast and packed sandwich for lunch. I went to Gary's room to wake him for school. But he already woke up and doing his homework.
" Good morning " I wishes.
" Morning " Gary hesitates.
He is scribbling in his note, tore the pages, crushing it and throwing around him. Now I see the paperballs everywhere in his room.
" Want any help ? " I asks.
" No need " he shouts.
When I turned my heel, he called me to wait and asked whether I can help him in maths assignment. I agreed to help him and we completed his assignment in ten minutes.
" Thanks " He says.
" It's okay. So you are eighth grade " I speaks.
" Yeah. You are freshmen, Right ? " He asks.
" Yes " I smiles.
" Kevin is an Sophomore " he says.
Gary is not bad as I think. Now I went to my room, packed my bag with notes. I went down and stuffed the lunch in my bag. As I planned I started my ride on time. By using the map, I reached my first class before it started. My phone is ringing in my bag. I took up, it was My Mom. She really happy and told me to make new friends in Irvine. I wish but I think don't get friends like Aly in Irvine.
My first day was really good. When I was in the football ground, Aly called me so I climbed the bleachers and sit myself. We talked about our first day , the coincidence is we both were in football ground but in different places. When I hang up, someone called me. It was Chris.
" What are you doing here ? " He asks.
" I got a call to talk. So I sat here " I replies.
" I thought you were a football player " he laughs.
" I am not but I am sure you are " I replies.
" Yes I am " he climbed the bleachers and sat next to me.
" Are you an freshman ? " I asks.
" Guess I am " he replies.
" Who is on the call ? " He adds.
Before I answer, Kevin interrupted and called Chris for practice. Both of them leaves. But suddenly Kevin turned and said " Bye, Camel. See you at home "
Kevin is irritating me. I really hate him.
I came home, completed my daily study and also prepared for next classes. So it's time to cook dinner, Gary is sitting in the dinning and writing his homework.
" Hey! When did you came home from school ? " I asks.
" On five " he replies.
" What do you want for dinner ? "
" Chicken with rice "
" Sure"
" By the way, thanks for my breakfast and lunch " he smiles.
" You liked it ?" I asks.
" Yeah. I like it "
When I started to cook, Gary came to kitchen and offered me to help. He chopped the vegetables.
" I think you know to cook " I says.
" When my parents were out of place, Sometimes I cook but not good as yours. It will be half burnt " he laughs.
Kevin came home, he was drunk and Gary told about his helping on my cooking. He was so happy But Kevin pushed him o n the floor. I interrupted cause Gary was his brother.
" Stay away " Kevin warns.
" No. I won't " I shouts.
Kevin grabbed my hands and pushed me on the wall. From my behind he told me that stay away from my family. It was really hurting so I shouts to leave me. He pushed me on floor and ran to his room. Gary apologize to me.
I arranged Dinner in the dinning. Gary accompanied me but Kevin is still in his room. After dinner, I cleaned the dishes and went to sleep.
The Next morning, I woke up, showered, dressed and cook the breakfast and lunch like yesterday. I ride my bike to college. My class are pretty well. When I returned home, Annie greeted me. I went to my room and changed my dress. After completing my daily, I went down. Gary came home and talking to Annie. Annie noticed my appearance, she thanked me for cooking. Apparently, Gary told everything except the fight on yesterday. I helped Annie for dinner and arranged it on dinning. Kevin came home. Annie ordered him to sit for the dinner. So he sat with us. After dinner, Annie told me to meet her on lawn. So I went lawn and we sat on table. She told that they owns Casino and a restaurant in Los Angeles and they can't be around here everytime. t
They also owns three restaurants in Irvine. For business cause they always travel, but Annie was focused that it would affect her children. Eventhough sometimes it lacks, she worried about it.
" Don't worry Annie. I will take care Gary. " I says.
" Thank you so much dear. I know I troubling you " she cries.
" No you not. I cook myself for my school day in California cause my parents they work in restaurant. So probably it will not trouble me " I laughs.
I went back to my room and fall to sleep. My day starts with my daily timeline. I go to college, do my daily study and help Annie. After a week, Annie went to Los Angeles again. She gave me her card to take Gary out on weekends and also she warned Kevin not host parties at house and take care on Gary.
Gary called me to play video game with him. It was a fighting game. He won. When we were on dinner, Kevin came home with a girl and went to his room. But we ignored him. Now I think Gary become a friend to me. We brushed our teeth together and greets Good night.
I went to my room and fall on the bed. The moaning sound of the girl from Kevin's room makes feel uncomfortable. I think probably they were sexing. But I can't able to sleep. So I knocked his door, he opened it. He is only wearing his boxer.
" Stop the moaning. I can't able to sleep " I shouts at his face.
But he slammed the door on my face. Kevin is so annoying. I buried my head inyo pillow and atlast fall in sleep.
Next morning, I woke up and thinking about the things to do. On Saturday, I got holiday so I don't have college. I took my laptop to the kitchen and decided to cook any new recipes. Kevin walked the girl to the living room. She kissed him, waved a bye and leave the house. Kevin sits on sofa and power on the TV. I ignored him and continuing my cooking. Gary told me to make cheese sandwich for him and joined Kevin. I cooked sweet Crepes, cheese sandwich and arranged them on dinning table. After I filled water and juice glasses, I called them for dinner.
" Cheese sandwich " Gary shouts.
" I made it" I smiles.
When I turned to Kevin to join with us, I hear the calling bell. So I went to the front door and opened it.
It was Chris.
" Hey! Good morning " he greets.
" Good morning " I smiles.
" Can I come in ?" He asks.
" Ofcourse " I laughs.
He entered the house and sits next to Kevin. They started to talk about the football match where Gary and me talking about the sandwich. Gary called Kevin and Chris to taste the yummy chessy sandwich. Even Kevin ignored, Chris tried it.
" Whoa. It's tasty" Chris speaks in mouthful of Sandwich. " Kev, you should try this " he adds.
" No. Not these sandwich " Kevin hesitates.
I really don't know what's Kevin's problem is with Sandwiches or me ? As usual I ignored him, offered by crepes to Chris. Chris told me that he addicted to my sandwich. Chris is really good than comparing to Kevin. Actually why I am comparing Chris to Kevin ? Suddenly My mind crashed on my first morning in Irvine. Kevin is in my room and me wrapped in town. Then the moaning of the girl interrupted. From the Day one, Kevin is rude to me. I really hate him. He is the only person in the world I hate.
Chris, Kevin and Gary were started watching the movie where I thinking about lunch. Actually I really fond of cooking not only because my father own a restaurant but only because I feel myself. It became my passion. I made lunch for everyone. We sat on the dinning table and started to eat Chicken with mashed potatoes. I heard my phone is ringing in kitchen. Probably someone calling me. I rushed to kitchen to pick up the phone. It's Amy. We talked and sharing miss you's and love you's to each other. I hang up the call and went to dining where others almost completed their plate. I sat and ate my lunch. I went back to my room and took my dirt clothes for laundry. I washed my dress and ironed it. I went back to my room and arranged my dress in wardrobe. The song started to play. I think the party started. Chris came to my room and called me for the party. I try to convince him but I failed. I went down to the party. Like the other day, everywhere boys and girls with red cups of beer. I noticed that Kevin sitting with his friends in the sofa. Everyone one in the group welcomes me. So I joined them. The most of the boys in this group were football players and the girls were friends of them. They asked about me. I gave some information to them and I am sure that I don't want to share my personal issues with these strangers. Ofcourse they are strangers to me. I just met them before few minutes.
The girl in the blond hair told me that we share a class together. But I really didn't noticed her till this day. We talked about the majors and minors. The boy who is in opposite side to me asked that whether I have a boyfriend or not ?
" No. " I replied.
" Don't worry. I am also single here " The blond girl laughs.
Everyone went to swimming pool. The blond girl introduced herself as Megan. She hugs me and told me that we can be a friends. I nodded to her. She warned me to be away from the boy who asked me about boyfriend and his name is Liam. We sat on the chairs and talked the gossips about the boys. When I saw Kevin kissing a girl, I know she is not girl who moaned in his room. I asked Megan about Kevin. She told me that He is the popular kid in our school as well as in our college and Every girls in our grades fall for him. Chris shouts Kevin to join with him, so Kevin stopped kissing the girl. He came near to the swimming pool and removed his shirt. He was beautiful when he was half naked. Chris splash the water on us. Megan shouts him to not do that again. Chris apologies to us and went back to the boys. When I asked about Chris, I can see her blushing. She told me that he is her crush from her sixth grade.
" What ? Why don't you tell him? " I asks.
" Cause I know he don't likes me" she replies.
" Don't be stupid. He likes you " I smiles.
" I hope so. If you don't mind, will you help me ? " She asks.
" Yeah sure. We are friends now. How can I say no to friend ? " I laughs.
After playing and talking gossips, we went to living room and sat on sofa again. They planned to go to beach on tomorrow. Megan was pleasing me cause she wanted me to come to beach with her. Now everyone calling me except Kevin. He remains silent. So I said YES to go with them beach tomorrow. Megan told me that she will pick me up.
I went back my room and thinking about after a month I have a friends in Irvine especially Megan. She was so nice. My mind started to think about Kevin, his muscles and half naked body. But it was interrupted by the moaning of the other girl in Kevin's room.