#12

I wake up on time and went to living room. I saw Kevin in the living room with a trash bag. He is cleaning the room. I offered him to help but he remains silent. I helped him to clean. When I grabbed the trash bag to put it out, it was heavy.  After cleaning, he got a call. He told that he is on the way to beach. I almost forgot about the beach, I showered and wore a tank top with shirt and short denim. I packed a other pair of dress. Who know if I get wet, it will be no problem. I forgot about Gary, I don't want the kid to be alone. So I went to check him, he was already dressed for beach. I think he is going with Kevin. I went down where Megan and Kevin were arguing. When they saw me, they stopped. Why they stopped talking ? Whether they both talking about me ?
    Megan and I went to her car, I tried to ask about the argument with Kevin. But Chris was with us. So I shut myself quiet. When we reached the beach, Megan removed her shirt. She was wearing a pink bikini top. She looks so hot in it. Every boys were watching her with a wide open mouth even Chris.
    While the boys were arranging to play beach ball, I asked Megan about the argument with Kevin. She told that it's nothing. But I told her that if you lie to me, how can be were friends ?. She asked me to promise her that not to tell this about Kevin. I promised her. She took a deep breath and told me that She, Kevin and Chris were friends for years so he don't want Megan to be friend with me.
" So you don't want me to be friend with you ? " I smirks.
" Ofcourse not " she hesitates and holds my hand.
    There is no one here I trust I love.  I am sitting alone and watching the waves. But simply watching it doesn't help. So I decided to swim. When I was swimming, I feel good and it was fine though. Suddenly everything become black around me. I don't know what is happening. When I woke up, I puked. Now the group is standing around me with strange look. They were all wet. All I say to them " I am sorry". I stand up and walked away from them.
      I think I drowned and the group helped out of water.  
     I sit on the beach atleast fifty feet away from the group. I started to think what happen but I don't  remember anything. I was interrupted by Liam. He sat next to me.
" What are you thinking ? " Liam asks.
" Nothing " I replies.
" Nothing ? " He laughs.
   He put his arm around my shoulder and told me that he know what I wants. He slowly leans to kiss me but I pushed his hand from my shoulder and punched in his face. I take headstart and ran straight even I don't know where I am.  So I called Aly and told her everything . She told me to calm down. I was crying but she is laughing because I punched a boy. She consoled me the best way and told me to be brave.
   When I went back to the group and I noticed that Liam is bleeding but I ignored him, he deserves it. Megan came to me and asked that I am alright. I nodded. She drive me back home. I went to my room and threw my bag. I feel hungry so I went to kitchen and Cooked dinner. Still Gary and Kevin is not home. After I ate my dinner, went to bed and fall asleep.

    Next morning, as usual I wake up and cook the breakfast and lunch, I go to college. Megan sat next to me in the class and commenting about the Professor. After Class, we went to bleachers to watch the practices of the players. I noticed that players are now looking familiar faces. Liam's nose is covered by a bandage which makes me laugh. Suddenly Chris shows up and told about the match on Wednesday and ran back to practice.
      Megan was so excited about the match. So I told her to propose Chris after the match. I guess its a good idea.
    I went home and completed my daily studies. I am sitting in my room just thinking. Eventhough everyone is around me, I feel alone. It's really different. I don't know why ?. So I call my Dad. I told him about my Classes and studies. Without my knowledge, I told him that I miss him and started to cry. He replied to me that he miss his little girl. We hang up the call.
     The Next day, I went to college by bike. After the classes, Megan called me out for shopping. She will pick me up on six. I went home and changed my clothes. I heard a car horn. It was Megan. I ran to her car and climbed it. We went to the Mall. She selected some dress and trying on it. I comment on her dress and checking some dress. I saw a white summer dress which makes me to buy it. She dropped me back home and wave a bye. I went to my room and kept the shopping bag. Gary asked me about Dinner. Whether we can have pizza?
So we waited for the pizza delivery. I saw Kevin with another girl and they went to his room. Gary told me that Kevin always brings different girls to home. We ignored him. When we got our pizza, we fought over the last piece. I went back to my room and started sleep.
    Next morning, today evening is the football match. After our classes, we went to bleachers as usual but today they were a lot of peoples. We grab a seat for us. We were searching for Chris but my eyes meets at Kevin. He is also looking me and turned to Chris who is standing next to him. The match started. When Kevin shot a goal, every girls in the bleachers shouting Kevin. Kevin is so popular than I thought. Kevin got my attention from his first meet. Eventhough I hate him, I am thinking about him. The match ends. Megan grabbed my hand and we went near to the players. We congratulates them. Megan knows every players so she talked to everyone in the team. Chris clears his throat and standing next to me.
" Do you enjoyed the match ? " Chris asks.
" Not at all. " I sighs.
" Why ? You don't like football ? " He laughs.
" No. I don't mean it " I smiles. 
   Now Megan came to us. She and Chris were discussing about the match. So I gave their personal space and move from there. Suddenly Megan starts to kiss Chris. The players were cheering. Now Chris kissing her back. I like Chris too cause he was the only one who is nice to me. It's not mean  that I am jealous on Megan. I decided to go home. I ride my bike and went home. Gary is waiting for me. I made dinner for him. While we were started to eating, Kevin entered the house. He is trembling to walk. I think he got injured in his leg because of the match. He went back to his room. After dinner, Gary went to sleep. He is mostly yawning on his way to room. I reminds him to brush. I cleaned the dishes. Aly called me. So I sit on the sofa. She told me that Mike asked her out on a date. I told her that it was a great news. We hang up the call.
      Why I am feeling alone ? Is that I don't have a boyfriend ? Even I don't got my first kiss. My mind is shouting  Hey everyone I am Caramella Peachmen. I never kissed anyone.
Oh my god! I am going nuts. Yes, I don't have boyfriend because I am afraid. So obliviously No one date me. I remember that night when Amy and Lucas broke up, Amy cried a lot, still now the pain hurts her. I cleared my every thoughts and went to my room.
     I heard Kevin is shouting in his room so I knocked his room. He didn't respond. So I turn the door knob to check whether it is locked. But it's not locked, I opened the door. Kevin was only wearing his boxers.
" Get out of my room" Kevin shouts.
" I am sorry. I just came to check " I stutters.
     He tried to push me out of his room. When I saw his leg is bleeding, I pushed him back.
" What happen to your leg ? " I shouts.
" I don't need your help. Just get of room " He yells.
" Let me check the injury or I will call Annie" I shouts.
" Fine " he smirks.
    He sat on the chair. I sit on the floor and he gave the first aid box to me. While I applying the ointment on the wound, Kevin holding my shoulder tightly. I wrapped the wound with cotton and band aid.
" Thank you " Kevin says.
" It's okay, Kevin " I sighs.
" Do you want to eat something ? " I adds.
" No " He sighs.
" Okay" I says.
  I wished him good night and closed his door. My shoulder is really hurting by his grip. I feel the pain. I fall asleep.
        Next morning, I went to college.
Megan and Chris were looking so good in pair. I am happy for them. When I saw Kevin, the pain reminds me in the shoulder. I went to home and changed my clothes. When I went down, Gary was sitting in the sofa. He looks so sad.
" Hey! Someone looking so sad " I sighs.
" I am just thinking" Gary replies.
    Kevin entered the home, he looks tried. He sat on the other sofa.
" How is your leg? " I ask Kevin.
"  It's fine " Kevin replies.
I nodded.
" So what are thinking about ?" I ask Gary.
" About ...Bake Sale " Gary stutters.
" Bake Sale? " I utters.
" Yeah. My friend's Moms were baking cookies and cupcakes but my Mom is in L.A " Gary cries.
" Annie will be here on your Bake sale " I replies.
" Bake sale is this weekend and She told me that she will be here on next week." Gary shouts.
" What ? You called Mom" Kevin interrupted.
" Yeah " Gary sighs.
" Fine. We can buy something for your Bake sale from shop " Kevin shouts.
   Gary nodded to Kevin.
" No need. I will Bake for you " I interrupted.
" Will you ? " Gary urges.
" Yes " I smiles.
      I know I made Kevin angry but look the kid. Gary is so happy. We planned to shop the things for baking. We made a list. But my car is not starting. What happen to it ?