#15

A week over after the dinner, When Annie is around, it feels like a complete home. But Kevin didn't talk to me. Actually I miss  his warm around me. After dinner, I went to his room.
" What happen ?" I asks.
" Nothing " he shrugs.
" Then why are you ignoring me ? Am I become bored to you ? " I asks.
" No it's not like that " he sighs.
" Then what ? " I urges.
   He holds my hand and told me it is not place to talk and lead me to the Audi. He told me sit so I do. In the driveway, we both were silent.
" Where are we going ? " I asks.
" I will show you . Keep quiet till we reach the place" he orders.
    Actually I realised now that we sneaked out of the house in the dark night. Oh no! If Annie finds out, what will happen. My mind racing about it. I didn't even noticed Kevin stopped. But we never step off the car. I think this will the Highest place in Irvine. I see all the city lights dazzling in Kevin's eyes.
" Now tell me. What is the problem ? " I asks.
He Hold my hand and squeezing it gently.
" Well yeah. I am practicing " he utters.
" For what ? " I shrugs.
" For you. If you work in the restaurant, you will never have time to spend with me. That's why I am doing it by now " he says.
" No. Its not " I offends.
    Cause I know. Already I had worked in Restaurant. I spend lots of free time with Aly.
" It is. I don't want you to work in the restaurant. I want you to be with me. " He utters.
    Kevin even don't let me to reply. He presses his lips against mine. He cupping my cheeks bother hand. I can't even breathe. Our tongues we twirling on each other. I bite his lips because of my inexperience. I apologise him till we returned home. We sneaked into the house and slowly reached our rooms without waking up others. When I almost closes my door, Kevin stopped by holding it.
" If you don't mind, can you sleep with me tonight ? " He whispers.
" No. What if Annie saw us together in your room ? " I replies in husky voice.
" She won't. You wake up early right. So nothing will happen. Please " he pleases and maintain his voice in low.
" Okay " I sighs.
      If Anyone tell to Aly that I spent my night in a boy room, she don't believe it. Eventhough I don't believe it. Kevin grabs my hand and makes me to sit his bed and he sit next to me.
" So what are we going to do now ? " He asks.
    I know how it going to end. I don't want it. We were together just for a month. How I can do with him? I want to know about him. Everything about him and kissing my neck.
" Tell something about you " I says.
" I think it's not the right one " he shrugs and started to kiss me. He made me to lay on his bed and now he is above me.
    My mind shouts its not the right time. Don't let it happen. Not now. Not so soon.
" Stop ... Kevin stop " I shouts in his ears.
" What ? What happen ? " He asks .
" I don't want to do that not...."
" With me "
" No. Not now "
" I am not kind of guy to compel to do things. Okay "
I nods. He gently give me a kiss and rolls next to me. I don't know how we ended up cuddling each other.
     When I wake up, my head is on his chest and he wrapped me in his hands. I tried to move but I wake him up. " Hey! Good morning " I greets.
" What's the Time now ? " He asks in his yawn.
I drag my phone and see the time.
"It's 5:30 am. I have to go " I urges and stand in my feet.
" Don't go by now " he pleases in half sleepy face.
    I gave him a kiss on his forehead and went back to my room. I starts my study by following the timeline. So I won't miss any thing.
         I went to college. Everyday looks like a same day no difference. Except Kevin's part. Day by day, I am obsessed with him. He always look different. I really didn't noticed that I crossed over till November. It was still I keeping a secret from Amy an Aly about my relationship with Kevin. Cause I want to see their facial expression in front of them. Probably Aly going to slap me when she hear it. My mind threw some crazy things over it.
     Mr. Waller and Annie is going to Los Angeles tomorrow. Kevin face glowing in happiness. But I am really worried cause I miss Annie. Really I am not lying. I will miss her. But some curiosity, I was happy.
  We waves them a bye and turn to our Gary. Gary is busy with his homework. Kevin grabs me into his room.
" It's movie time together? " He urges.
" Sure "  I says in smiles.
    Everyday day he looks so cute to me. I want to know what he thinking about me. In fear I stops thinking about it. What will happen if he didn't think about me ? My mind crashed a lot of question in my fear.
     He placed his laptop infront of us. We sit on the floor and leaned on the bed. His hand over my shoulder and my head is almost lies on his chest. suddenly i feel like I want to kiss him. So I leans to kiss. When we hear the door crack sound, se sit away from each other. It's Gary.
" Can I join " he smiles.
We nods.
He walk straight and sit in the middle and seperated Kevin and me. Gary is enjoying the movie. But we just stare at each other.

      Spending time with Kevin is totally different. I forgot all the world around me. I stopped calling Aly and Amy even my parents. My day starts and ends with cuddling Kevin. He always with me. I like to hang out with him.
     After college, I was in his room with him. We were talking about our high school.
" Really you never had a boyfriend ? " He asks in shock.
" Yeah. But I had a crush. His name was Joe. We share our three classes together in sophomore year. He is a cute one. He asked me to the prom dance but I rejected. Cause Aly and I planned to celebrate our prom together." I tells him the whole story. " What about your prom ? " I adds.
" You know I am not the guy who dance " he smirks with his half smile.
I really don't know what smile meant to be.
" But you know I love to dance. " I smiles.
" You do "
         Our conversation was interrupted by his phone vibration.
I don't know who is he talking to ? But I know it's sounds like something serious. After he hang up the call, I never showed my curiosity over his phone call.

    The sunshine glittering through the window. I woke up and I noticed that my head was over his chest and his hand holding my back. I barely can hear his heart beating. It was like an humming to my ears. I just want my life to end in this situation. I am concerned about not to waking him up. But he woke up.
" Hey ! My sweet Caramel - Good morning " he greets.
Oh! Kevin. I just want you to saying this again and again. My cheeks blushing when it heard his words. His words have an effect on me.
      I get ready to college. My mind just  thinking about the morning scenerio. I didn't listen to anyone around. Except the one thing. It turned off the romance in my mind.
" I broke up with Chris " Megan told to me with her emotionless face.
" What are you serious ? Why did you do that ?  He is your first crush. What happen to you ? Is any problem ? " I burst out with a lot of questions.
" Yeah. I agree he is my first crush but not my first love " she snapped.
" What do you mean ? " I asks her in confusion.
" Well. I mean I want my first love back and I will do anything to get him back " she shouts at my face and walks away from me.
      I have to talk to her about what really happened between Chris and her. But probably she is mad about that. So I decided to ask to Chris. But Chris is nowhere. So I went home and ask Kevin about it later. I am waiting for Kevin in his room more than an hour. But he didn't show up. I cleaned his room and wardrobe. I could his Highschool yearbook in his wardrobe.
In page number 3, I found his picture. He is adorable. I turn the pages to find his picture more. But I found that page number 21 is tored . But suddenly someone grabbed the book from my hand in so fast.
" What are you doing ? " Kevin shouts in anger.
" I am just seeing the pictures. I cleaned your room and wardrobe and found it too" I smiles.
" What ? Why did you do that ? " He shouts again.
" Really ? Why are you shouting now ? " I shouts but the tear is in the corner of my eyes. I controlling it not to welled up.
" Listen. Don't touch my things. I have issues on someone touching my things. Okay? " He says in his calm voice.
" I am sorry. I don't do it again " I apologise.
" It's okay "
" I am going to sleep. Good night " I says and went to my room.

       I almost forgot it is December month. I will go to my home for Christmas holiday and celebrate with them. Annie showed up before the day my college ends. I bought some  gifts for everyone. Annie and Gary was busy with their decoration around the house. I hope Annie didn't noticed me and Kevin.
      We have a last party of the year in Liam's house. I really don't like to go there. But I go for Kevin. Cause after the argument we didn't talk to other like before we used to have.  Most important thing is I will be back to California in a day or two may be. I wear a white dress and my hands trembling in my back to zip up. I sneaked out my head from my room for Annie. So she can help with me.
" Are you ready now ? Shall we go for the party ? " Kevin asks.
" Yeah. B.. but I have to zip my dress before. Can you please Call Annie ." I stutters.
" Can you let me to do it for you ? " He asks.
" Okay" I smiles.
      He came into my room and locked the door. I turned my back to him so he can zip the dress. Before he zip my dress, his hands brushing my back. His touch on my skin made a goosebumps to my whole body. After he zip my dress, I turn my face to him.
" You look beautiful " he says and kissed me in my lips.
     We drove in the Audi to Liam's. When we entered the party, everyone is waving their hands to Kevin. He puts his hand over my shoulder and went to his group. This people in this group always sits in sofa in every party they go. I really don't know the names of half of the people in this group. They started to talk about the seasonal match which is going to start in the middle of February. What's wrong with this people ? They always about the sports.