Days pass by my tears. After a week of result day, I see my reflection in the mirror which is not even like me. My eyes are red. My face is so pale. I do not feel myself. I am Caramella Peachmen. For the first time, I don't like the real me. Cause my Sister Amelia Peachmen. She got higher grades in school and now Shea junior year student at Stanford University. My parents want me to be like her. It doesn't mean I don't like her. Sometimes I wish to be her.
    I go down to face everyone. I asked my Mom about where is my dad so I can talk to him about my grades. But my Mom ignored me. So I turn to my sister. She told me that he went to work. I sit next to her so I can easily make a conversation with her about the college admissions. Suddenly she told me that there is a rejection mail from UCLA. My thoughts were interrupted by Scooby. Scooby is our lovely pet. He is the only companion in this house I love. So I take him out and relax. We walk by the sidewalk. Someone pushed behind me which I fall on the road. I know who it is. This person is the most important person in my friend, Alyssa Steven. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever known. Every boy in our school they fall for her view. She does whatever she likes and I really love her parents. They always support her and the friendly parents I have ever met. They treat me equal as their daughter not as a daughter's friend.
"Hey, camel why are lying in road? Need any pillow " she laughs.
  " Don't call me camel " I shout at her.
She waves her hand to lift me. She started to laugh at me. I really don't know why she is laughing now. So I gave her a questioning look. She said that grades make everyone life desirable.
" What about you? " I asked in anger. I know she is making fun of me.
" Mmm. Just like every time" she says with a smile on her face.
How can she smile so happy? Even though with average grades but I still wiping my eyes.
"  I'm just thinking about you. Actually, I got admission from UCLA" she says.
" I don't think I will make college "
" Seriously. Don't talk like that again"
" You know. Before my sister makes her way to Stanford, I have to get admission in college. "
"You will"
" I got a rejection from UCLA. It upsets my parents "
She hold my shoulder and gave me a warm hug and her words make me feel better.
" Everything gonna is fine" she sighs.
" I wish " I snap.