Aly wakes me up. We arrived to dinning cause already we late ten minutes to restaurant.
" Any plan for today ? " My Dad asks.
" No Dad. Daily work " I sighs.
" But I think we fired both of you yesterday" My Dad utters.
" What ? " Aly shouts and " why did you do that ? " I yells.
" Girls your days. Go out and celebrate " My Mom cheers.
My Dad handed me a card and smiles. We run out and planned for shopping. She called Mike to him with us. We went to mall bought some dresses and shoes. We returned home happily with lot of shopping bags. My Mom makes lemonade for us.
" Shopped for college ? " My Dad utters.
" Yeah Dad. " I sighs.
" I deposited the money in UCI. But ....." He Dad stutters.
" But what ? " My Mom urges.
" But we are late. The dorms are already full " He sighs.
" Where she gonna say in Irvine ? " Aly asked.
   My Dad consoled me and told me not worry that he will figure out as soon. But I am worrying about Aly because she moving to UCLA on Wednesday. I have only one day to be with her. So I asked my Mom whether I can stay on her home tonight. She agreed. We went to her home. Her Mom welcomes us with her beautiful smile. She congrats me on my admission. She ordered Aly to pack her things for UCLA. So we starts to pack her things. I advised her what to pack and what do not. First, We packed the new dresses and shoes we bought on morning. Boxing the essential things. After we finished packing, we name the boxes. She writes on one small box with the black marker on bold captions PHOTOS. I opened the box , it contains four photo frames which is the three photos of me and her, And the other one is her family photo. Now, Her room is half empty.  She hugged me and kissed my forehead.
" Will you call me in Skype on every weekend ? " She asked me with her teary eyes.
" Ofcourse I will." I replied.
" Can you come with me in Los Angeles tomorrow ? " She asked.
" Sure and I will help you to settle in your dorm " I said.
" And I will help you to settle in Irvine. Deal ? " She asks.
" Deal." I laughs.
  We started to sleep after a lot of gossip talks. When I woke up, it's Tuesday morning. Time is moving so fast. In my other side, Aly is sleeping. I am really gonna miss her in my every morning. I started to cry so I don't want to disturb from her dream. I decided to leave the room before she see my crying face.
" Are you leaving ? " Aly cries.
" No. I am going for breakfast. Really hungry " I pretends laughing.
    She joined me. When we were on dinning, we both shouts cause the great Mike Twill was sitting on the dining with Mr.Steven.
" Good morning, girls " Mrs.Steven wishes.
  " Come on, join breakfast with us " says Mr.Steven.
   " Why not ? " I laughs.
  Mike is exactly laughing for reaction in our face. I sits on the last chair so Aly can sit near Mike. But she still standing there and giving me a NO nodding. I ignored her and starts to jam the toast. She grabbed the toast and pulls the kitchen stool. She sits near me and eating my toast.
" Mike what are doing here ? " I asks.
" Lucas called me yesterday. He told me to help her settle in UCLA. " Mike replies.
" Lucas is still caring her little sister." Mr. Steven amuses.
" He knows his responsibility" Mrs.Steven urges.
" Lying about Lucas. Really he is in danger now" She replied in low voices.
" Lucas gonna kill him" I murmurs in Aly's ear.
  When Mr. Steven and Mike stuffing the pack of boxes from Aly's room to the car, we chilled our ourselves by commenting them and drinking the lemonade. In the evening, Aly walked me home and stayed with me. We sleep in my bed. I am wondering how this day gone so fast. Tomorrow night she will be UCLA dorms and I will be in my home.
   Wednesday morning rises, I wakes her. But she ignored me. I am not giving up causes we have to be there without caught in traffic. I pushed her to shower. We both got dressed up and ate breakfast in my home. When we reached her home, her parents were already waiting for us and other side Mike is waiting in his car but I can't see his parents nowhere.
" Dad, can we join with Mike ? " Aly says.
" Sure. " Mr. Steven agreed.
She turns her head and says " Cause I don't want you two to cry infront of me "
Now I can see Mr & Mrs. Steven tears.
Mike expects Aly to sit in front next to him, near to him. But She sit with with me in the backseat and rests her head on my shoulder. After traveling three and half an hour by following Mr. Steven car, we reached UCLA. Before to dorms, there is a meeting for freshmen student, we attended it.
" Why your parents not accompanied you ? " I asks Mike.
" Cause I don't want them to cry here "  he replies.
    Now it hit my head. Why my parents cried for Amy. They will also cry on my admission. I don't want them to cry.
   Mr & Mrs. Steven helped Aly to settle in Dorm. But there is no one to help Mike. So I helped him on his dorms. We finished our works on his Dorm. And headed to Aly's still some box are not cleared. I arranged it while Aly consoling her parents.
   " Don't forget to Skype. You promised me to help in my admission" I utters.
" I will there on Friday morning. Wait me. " She nods.
   Mr & Mrs. Steven reminds me they wait for me in car and Mike leaves with them. Aly and me were friends from kindergarten. We both promised our friendship will not break by the distance.
  " Wake up on time. Make reminders. Okay?" I reminds.
  " Okay." She smiles.
" And Don't sex with Mike Twill or hook up with him. These is one is off limits" I warns her.
She nods. She walks me to the car by holding my hands and gave me a long hug.
" Miss you" I smiles.
" Miss you too" she cries.
Mike is picturing us. But we ignored it. While returning home, I recalling our memories and ended up with sleeping in the car. Mrs. Steven wakes me cause we were in front of my home. I apologised them and walked to my home.
" How was Aly's dorm? " My Mom asks.
" It was a small single pupil dorm but she really a nice one. I don't think I will get a dorm like that in UCI " I sighs.
" You don't get a dorm like Aly. But you will get a private space room " My Dad excites.
" What does it mean? " I laughs.
" It means you will be staying as a paying guest in Waller's house. " He replies.
" you will enjoy, Honey. Waller's are really nice people especially Mr. Waller is father's friend " My Mom says.
     I remember about Mr. Waller I met him once in our restaurant. He was talking to my dad and they both laughed often on that day.
      " We need to start your on tomorrow. Don't make it late " My Mom says.
   " Sure Mom. I need your help in packing." I replied and headed to my room. I fall in my bed and starts to sleep.