9

(Keith's POV)

Thankfully the intruder was sucked out into space. I barely got the airlock shut before my shirt ripped and I got slammed into the door.
"That was terrible timing" I said laying on the floor. I yelled out "ALLURA I GOT IT OUT!!" I guess she would of heard me cause they always have the airlock camera on.

(Lances POV)

I didn't like this at all. We were supposed to get attacked, but nothing has happened. "Paladins return to the castle of lions!" I heard Allura yell through the coms.
"What's up?" I yelled and I heard something slam into the Coms.
"Allura?!" I yelled but I heard was static. "Th-too... man-.... of them!" I heard my boyfriend yell and I heard a door slamming.
"Guys hurry the night need some help!" I heard shiro yell and off we were to the castle.
When we got there it was silent. We ran from our lions weapons ready towards the bridge. Shiro pried the doors open and we saw multiple slash marks on everything's.
Suddenly a knocking sound came from a vent. We gathered around it ready to attack what ever came out of it.
It broke off the hinges and I saw a person climbing out I recognized this person as my boyfriend. "Keith?! What happened?!" I yelled running towards him as he pulled out a very bruised and unconscious Allura and stumbled onto the floor.
Keith ribbed his arms wiping dust off as I sat next to him. He has a strip of blood running down his face. I hugged him lightly trying not to hurt him.
"I'm okay lance really" Keith said with a scratchy voice. "What on earth happened?" I asked and he coughed.
"Well I went to go take care of an intruder and I think that was just to lead me away, because when I got back a Ton of galra soldiers were here" Keith said and we could guess the rest.
I put my jacket over his shoulders since his shirt was practically in shreds. Keith insisted he could walk, but I still had an arm lightly around his waist Incase he fell.
"Your too Over protective I swear" Keith said swatting my hand away. He then held his elbows and crumbled to the floor. I sat next to him and patted his head. "Well with a boyfriend like you I need to be" I said  and heard an "ew romance" I turned around and saw pidge laughing.
I growled and Keith grabbed my arm as if I was gonna leave.
"So what's up with you two love birds?" Pidge said walking in front of us.

(Pidge's POV)

I walked in front the two Keith looked ready to pass out, but surprisingly wasn't already out.
"So you good?" I asked Keith and he nodded. I smacked him on the head "I know your not" I heard lance growl while Keith rubbed his head. Lance grabbed Keith's head a pulled it into his neck.
Lance continues to growl at me. "Wow okay he's getting blood on you" I said and lance removed Keith's head and moved his hair. Blood still flowed down his face. I walked up and used my jacket to press on Keith's cut.
Keith yelped slightly when I touched it and lance grabbed my arm. I shook him off and pressed down on Keith's cut "sorry but I'm clotting the blood" o said and Keith relaxed.
"Sorry just don't like people touching me right now" Keith said and that confused me cause lance was hugging him right now.
Once I was done lance once again shoved Keith's head in his neck sending me a glare. When we heard Allura calling us to the bridge. 'Quick recovery' I thought as lance helped Keith up.
We went to the bridge after being called there. When we made it there was Ulaz with three other blades.
"Yes?" I asked and Ulaz looked at me.
"The mission was a failure... and it was a trap for everyone" he said as Keith decided to sit on the floor. "It seems they were leading us in waiting for voltron to leave and then trying to take the castle" Shiro said looking at everyone involved in the attack on the castle. "He lead me away to knowing red didn't leave guess he thought I would go after him" Keith said from the floor.
"But what did they want from the bridge?" Lance said looking at all the slashes.
"I think they are showing everyone they can take on voltron" I said gaining attention of everyone.
"Well we should be going need to go back to the base" Ulaz said before realizing they had no ship as it was abandoned on the mission and got into a lion. "Guess your stuck for a while until we repair the ship" Allura said and everyone sighed. That was a horrible trick and they all fell for it.
"Someone is still on board!" Coran yelled from a table where there was cameras.

(Keith's POV)

The doors burst open it was the masked man. He was back to attack, but this time people had weapons.
Everyone got in a stance to fight even me even though I was injured.
My neck ached when I thought of fighting him again.

(Thirds POV)

Keith took the first move running forward throwing a punch and backing off.
He had fought him before and knew what to look out for. This was different though he went to take out Keith first. Throwing his sword and cutting Keith past his stomach open.
Not even having to say it keith fell on the floor and nobody had time to react before the masked man went on.
He slashed by lance but he dodged in time. Ulaz quickly knocked the guy out, and lance ran over to his boyfriend.

(Lances POV)

I put an arm behind Keith's head. Luckily he took off my jacket and held it over the wound in an attempt to stop his bleeding. I lost a jacket but I still got a boyfriend.
I sighed in relief as the bleeding had mostly stopped. "Well at least you guys got him" Keith said with a chuckle.

——————————————————
1041 words
Might not post this weekend I am gonna cosplay but I will try.