11

(Pidge's POV)

Hunk and I walked out of the med bay and quickly noticed Keith on the floor. We ran over I put my knee behind his back and looked at him. "CORAN!" Hunk yelled and we turned our attention back to keith.
His cut had opened and he was bleeding. "Keith don't you dare fall asleep!" I yelled in his ear and he jumped. I was probably a little too loud for being right next to him, but I thought he might've hit his head on the ground.
Keith's eyebrows furrowed and he winced in pain. His hand went to touch the cut but I smacked it away.
Coran came out of the med bay with hunk. 'When did he even leave?' I thought and Coran started i bandaging Keith's torso.
Keith hissed at the pain and the cold air hitting his unprotected cut. He went to swat Coran away but I stopped him.
After Coran was done he set the bandages aside. "Well it's infected" he said and looked at me. "Can you take him to the lounge we can't risk him being alone and might mess up his cut again so keep him in your sights... also stay with his only movement he should do is sitting up slightly" he said and I nodded.
Coran went back inside of the med bay and I looked at hunk. "So how are we gonna do this?" I asked wondering how we would transport Keith to the lounge.

—————-2 hours later——————

We had been in here for hours just talking and making sure Keith isn't dying.
Although he had been asleep for most of the time only waking up saying something and passing out again. Keith still tries to move a lot and we were told not to until the cut seals itself again.
Keith groaned as he woke up probably very disoriented. "How are you bud?" Hunk asked and Keith responded with a groan most likely a horrible.
Earlier we ended up tying a blanket to the couch to keep him from moving. Now he seemed a little freaked out by it. I got up and untied it and he went to sit up, and I pushed him back down to the couch.
"No getting up!" I yelled and he was shocked.  He just laid there "how's lance and shiro?" He asked. I laughed "you should be more worried about yourself!... and they are fine minor concussions and a few cuts and bruises" at that Keith relaxed.

(Lances POV)

I fell out of the healing pod and landed on the floor with a thump. I shot up though thinking we were still in the fight. I saw the med bay and heard laughing down the hall.
I put on my jacket that was near the pod and walked to the source of the laughs. The lounge door was open. I walked in and saw Pidge and hunk sitting on the floor. When I walked closer I saw my boyfriend on the couch.
He was asleep and had and arm over his stomach. I jumped over the top of the couch and sat near Keith's head. In doing this I caught the others attention.
"Wow you came here right when he passed out" Pidge said with a sigh. "What happened while I was out?" I asked not bothering to ask what happened to Keith I already knew it was likely his cut. "Well Keith here started bleeding out on the floor and now we are stuck with babysitting him until you and shiro woke up" Pidge said sighing.
"How has Keith not died yet I mean this is the second time this week his cut reopened" I scoffed and Pidge looked puzzled. "I'm not sure"
Pidge answered looking me in the eyes.
Next thing we know Shiro walks in and also sits down. "Well things sure seem lively in here" Shiro said looking at Keith. Everyone laughed at that joke and Keith who nobody knew was up laughed to.
"Am I aloud to get up know?" Keith asked and Pidge shook her head. Keith groaned "I hate this!... I have
been laying here for hours!" He yelled and I chuckled.
"Let's just hope no more attacks happ-" "PALADINS GET TO YOUR LIONS!!" Allura yelled and everyone, but Keith got up and ran out.

(Keiths POV)

Coran ran in a minute later and helped me up.
"Zarkon?" I asked and Coran shook his head. "Lotor and since last time the Paladins left us alone during a fight we need you at the control room cause you are in no shape to fight number four" Coran said as we walked to the front my arm over his shoulders and him holding me up.
When we got there Coran helped me to my seat in there. The coms where going crazy until the machine sparked and exploded. "What the?!" I yelled getting thrown back in my seat by the blast.
Not caring about the pain I got up to help. Allura was on the brink of passing out and Coran already had been knocked out by the blast.
"Well i thought that took out everyone, but I guess I was wrong" I heard someone say behind me. I swung around but they already had my hand behind my back in cuffs.
"So your cut doesn't seem to be doing well" Lotor said standing in front of me. My eyes widened at that statement "h-how do you know that?!" I yelled scooting away but my back hit a wall. He walked back up to me "because I gave it to you... I would say sorry but it left the castle unprotected... and yourself" Lotor said lifting my face up to look at him.
"So are you going to tell m-" "IM NOT TELLING YOU ANYTHING!!" I yelled but he quickly grabbed my by the neck lifting me off the ground. I tried to kick him off, but I felt my legs going numb. "Guess is will have to ask the others" he said before dropping me to the floor a coughing mess.

——————————————————
1019words
I'm sorry I just like writing dramatic stuff so yeah but then again this story is just them babysitting Keith to make sure he didn't die. XD