13

(Keith's POV)

I woke up in the med bay I had oxygen being pressed into my lungs. I looked around with tired eyes and didn't see anyone.
'They are probably having a meeting or something' I thought as lotor came back into my mind. I started to hyperventilate thinking of the things he did. Tears came to my eyes at the thought that he could of easily gotten out and taken me with him.
I heard the door open I didn't know who came through the door and I didn't care. My main priority was to calm down and start to breath normally again.
I felt my eyes start to drop as something sharp pierced my arm. I looked over to see Coran with a syringe.
Black spots hit my vision, but surprisingly I was calm now. Before everything went dark thought I saw a flash of blue. And I fell into a peaceful dreamless sleep.

(Shiro's POV)

While sitting at the table discussing things for more security. The screen we had of the med bay was open to make sure if something happened we were notified immediately. I looked over to the screen and saw Keith hyperventilating "Guys something is wrong!" I yelled and they looked at the screen and Coran ran out.
I stopped lance before he could run after though "we need you to be here right now" I said and he shook my hand off his shoulder and followed Coran.
"Maybe we should move this talk to the med bay so Incase this happens again we are there... and Keith needs to know about this as well" Allura said and I nodded and started heading that way only to find Keith had been knocked out by Coran.
Lance was holding his hand and sitting on the floor.
I sat down next to him "so now we have moved into this area we shall continue" I stated and we started talking about the new things that will be added to the castle.
After a while Keith silently woke up and we didn't notice until he squeezed Lances hand to get his attention.
Lance jumped at that motion and looked at Keith. "Hey..." Keith said then he noticed the rest of the Paladins.
"Ok so keith we are having a security update and we need to explain it that you will stay in the castle during fights until you recover fully... and another paladin will have to stay with you Incase there is an attack on the castle" I said and Keith nodded.
"Sorry... I just.." Keith said but sighed at the end admitting defeat.

(Keith POV)

I still couldn't feel my legs or my back. My stab wounds are getting too unbearable. I sat up quickly regretting that decision. As my stab wounds started to burn even more.
Lance got up to see what was up. "Pain-medicine....please" I said with a shaky voice my wounds were burning even more. Tears were coming to my eyes as I took the pain pills.
After a few minutes the pain eased up and I laid back down. I sighed in relief as I felt nothing.
The castle shook I grumbled the new plan would have to start now. Everyone ran out to their station except Shiro. "So how long was I out?" I asked and Shiro turned his head in my direction "all day yesterday and a little of today so roughly thirty-six hours."
"W-Wow" I said and he nodded "but then again you nearly bled out twice that day so Nobody was surprised" I laughed at that, but it turned into a coughing fit.
Coran ran in and said a ship was gonna dock and asked Shiro to check it out with him. "Can I come to?" I asked and Shiro and Coran just looked at me weird.
"Look I'm gonna die of boredom if I have to stay here all day..... and I want to get up so my muscles don't get lazy." I said and Shiro nodded I got out of the bed. Standing hurt a bit but other than that I was fine. We started heading down to the normal hangars Shiro staying at my side Incase My legs gave out.
When we got there I sat down on the floor cause Shiro told me to, and Coran said they would be another couple of minutes. I noticed a ship coming closer and recognized it all too well.
I think Shiro did to because he stood in front of Coran and I. I hated not being able to fight if he needed help. When the ship docked lotor walked out of it his hands held up as a surrender. He walked over to Shiro and stated "My people have turned on me so I'm surrendering to Voltron" that confused me deeply.
He noticed in was behind Shiro and winked at me I felt a disgusting feeling. Coran our cuffs on lotor and I stood up not lingering too far from Shiro. 'I can barely walk if something happens Shiro will take care of it' I thought as we walked to the holding cells.
At one point lotor got really angry and slammed into Shiro who in turn crashed into me. We hit the floor in a big crash and Shiro shot back up and knocked lotor out.
He turned back to me and pulled me up. It was really awkward to he picked me up by the shoulders and put me on my feet. I could only think about how awkward my older brother was.
We continued to go to the holding cells. When we got there lotor had woken up and walked into the cells. Not before yet again winking at me it weirded me out and I slithered behind Shiro. Lotor seemed to be angered by that, but we left before anything could happen.
The rest of the team had already returned. Lance rushed over to me and hugged me slightly holding me up.

——————————————————
1004