22 (ENGLISH)

Kongpob groaned under his breath as, for the tenth time, he knocked on the door of the old apartment without any answer.

At first he had thought that there was no one at home but ... who leaves his/her flat with the music at full voice?

No one.

- "But ... why is Arthit not opening the door?" - He muttered with a frown - "Or is it that ... that he can not open it?!"

Quickly and with a clearly worried expression on his face, Kongpob bent down and began to rummage in the dirt of one of the pots that were placed next to the door.

"Please... let it be here ...", he repeated  to himself over and over again while, with his fingers, he dug between the damp earth and the gray pebbles.

A few seconds later, to his immense joy, he brushed something metallic that he took out quickly. A small key, in the palm of his hand, gleamed in the light of the lamps that illuminated the corridor.

A key that, immediately, he entered in the small lock of the apartment's door.

"Finally!", He thought as he watched  how the door opened without making any noise.

- "Arthit?" - he asked in a low voice - "is there anyone at home?"

The music was the only response he received as the young man who was lying on the floor of the apartment was barely able to keep his eyes open, let alone answer anything.

- "ARTHIT!"

Kongpob ran towards the young man and, after falling down beside him, placed Arthit's head on his lap. A few seconds later he was checking to see if he was breathing.

Finally, while frowning, Kong raised his face while wrinkling his nose at the strong smell of alcohol that was coming from the young man.

"But ... How much has he drunk ?!"

- "Oon" - He called Arthit again, a few seconds later, while he tapped him lightly on the cheeks- "OON!"

Finally, after a few minutes that seemed eternal, Arthit began to growl in a low voice while his eyes, closed before, began to open very slowly.

- "..ong?" - finally murmured the young man who, with his head still on the legs of Kongpob, began to smile slightly - "m..ppy ... see ou"

However, Kong barely considered that smile because, quickly, he had to put his ear near Arthit's lips as he had not been able to understand anything of what the young man was saying.

ppyseeou?

What the hell does that mean?

- "Oon ... I can not understand you" - said Kongpob with a soft tone of voice and while brushing the wet hair from Arthit's forehead.