27 (ENGLISH)

While Arthit was saying goodbye to Knott and his beloved daughter, a young woman went out and into the hall of a luxury building while trying to make as little noise as possible ...

Namtarn closed the door of the loft with great care, trying not to make any noise that might wake up the young man who was still sleeping on the soft sheets of his bed. And, quickly, she went towards the elevator that would take her to the parking lot of the building.

"I have to hurry ...", the girl thought as she pressed the call button once and again.

Her mind, however, was still thinking on the words of Arthit's co-worker.

- "I'm sorry but Arthit has not come to work today ... he is on leave"

- "But ... Is he sick? Has something happened to his daughter?" - asked the young woman who, with every minute that was passing, was more sure that Kongpob's reaction while sleeping was not a dream but ... but a memory.

And, without a doubt, her biggest nightmare.

- "Well ... I think he is sick" - commented the young woman with a tone full of curiosity - "and I suppose that he is still feeling down as the boss has ordered for his leave to be extended one more day".

Nam had hung up without even saying goodbye.

After all, with the girl's last sentence, her last hope for everything to be a bad thought of hers, had ended up on the floor.

No.

It was just as she had imagined, a few hours ago, after seeing the marks on the young man's neck for the first time.

They had spent the night together ... while she was dreaming of his lips and his caresses ... he was in the bed of the young man who had hurt them so much.

"I hope you enjoyed it, Arthit," the young woman thought as she entered the elevator and pressed the parking button, "because I can promise you that it will be the last time ... I will not let you go back to Kong. ...HE IS MINE!!!"

Meanwhile, and without imagining anything of what was happening, a young man was placing some plastics on the remains of his breakfast while humming a song.

A young man who, for the first time in several years, was feeling that the sun was shining again in his life.

"Or rather the moon ..." Arthit told himself as he let out a slight chuckle.

And, no doubt, he was happy with that.

So Happy!!!

A slight smile appeared on his lips. A smile that, unlike many of the previous ones, now was reflected in his black eyes, filling them with light.

And all because ... maybe, he could finally be happy with the only person he had truly loved throughout his life.

With his Kongpob.

"If I dare to speak to him ...", Arthit thought as he finished collecting  a cup of coffee from the kitchen before going back to the living room.

After all, it was not the first time he had thought of telling Kong everything ...of telling him the truth but, in the end, he had not dared to take the step. 

To .. to tell him his biggest secret.

To take the risk of ... losing everything.

Only once he had tried to do that and, in the end, he had returned home with a broken heart and a brown envelope in his hands. An unopened envelope that, from what he had seen in that wedding ceremony, would never be opened... at least not by the person to whom it was addressed.