Chapter 5: A Knockout

-Y/N'S POV-

'You have got to be kidding me..' I groaned to myself in my head as I mentally face palm.

"So your telling me- Selugi knocked me out and- then THE Min Yoongi carried me to the nurse's office, saving me once again?!" I almost screamed with wide eyes.

"I-! Nawhh it was Frosty the Snowman-" Lisa said sarcastically.

I stared at her unamused, "You have got to be-"

"OH MY-! OF COURSE MIN FUCKING YOONGI MOST CERTAINLY CARRIED YOU TO THE NURSE'S OFFICE!!" Lisa Screeched with her hands flying in the air.

She then proceeded to take a deep breath clearing her throat.

"Sorry- anyways, if your wondering what went down. I'll tell you..." Lisa stated catching my full attention.

~~~~•-[♡]-•~~~~

Flashbacku

Y/N's POV

~~~~•-[♡]-•~~~~

Me and Lisa where both outside with everyone else for P.E.

"God I hate P.E." I grumble with a pout.

Lisa laughed slightly shaking her head asking, "What don't you hate?"

"Food." I state cheekily.

"Oh my god-" Lisa laughed more, to which I end up laughing with her as well.

That was only short lived, because the feel of someone watching me from behind.

I turned around coming face to face with none other than Min Yoongi. My mouth slightly gaps open suprised.

'I didn't know he was in P.E. with me! Wait- he isn't suppose to be.. Did he switch classes..?' I thought to myself.

"Y/N-ah-? You okay?" Lisa asked waving her hand in front of my face.

I shake my head slightly saying, "Yeah! Just got deep in my thoughts is all!"

Lisa nodded her head slightly. Just seconds later are P.E. teacher came back out from inside and class started.

•~•~•~•~•

"You have to be kidding me!" One of the males said after he got pulled out of the game, which was football.

"Y/N! You in!" The teacher stated.

'GREATT!! OF ALL THE PEOPLE HE CALLS ME!' I grumbled in my head.

I hop off the metal bleachers and make my way to the field.

I sighed when I got to where I had to go and stand out and wait for the new game begin.

Minute later it started and technically my only complaint was Seulgi. Why you may ask? Because this bitch is on my team, but she seems to want to find any way possible to make it impossible for me to help the team.

Not only that, but she also has tripped me twice, and it's annoying the hell out of me.

"Can you seriously stop Seulgi! Your going to make us lose because you can't seem to stop trying to attack me. I am on your team you dumb bitch!" I blurt out after she tripped me again.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I have done nothing to you!" She said acting innocent.

I grit my teeth stating, "nothing my ass. Listen, if you do that again. You will regret it."

Seulgi rolled her eyes mumbling, "Whatever loser."

I puff air through my nose annoyed before standing up and getting back to what I actually had to do.

Coincidentally Selugi stopped what she was doing and focused on the game as well.

At least that's what I thought..

"Seulgi pass it to Y/N! She's open!!" One of the guys on are team shouted.

Selugi looks over at me with a slight smirk before she threw the football at me.

I slightly yelped as it came flying at me at full speed.

And just like that everything went dark..

~~~~•{♡}•~~~~

BACK TE LE PRESENT

~~~~•{♡}•~~~~

I looked at Lisa shocked whispering, "So after that.."

"After that, Yoongi had rushed to you and lifted you up. Seulgi was pissed about it and tried to start something.." Lisa finished for me.

"What did Yoongi do when she tried to start something..?" I asked curiously.

"I don't think you want to know..." Lisa mumbles with a shaky voice, almost as if she was scared.

"What? That's crazy! Yes I do!" I said with a pout.

"H- He- Y/N- He-!" Lisa stammered, but before she could continue the nurses door bursted open.

-----------------------------------

Heck ya! Another update during school ewe!!

Thing's are about to get real spicy~~~!!

Anyways, what do you think Yoongi said or did 🤔??

Stay tuned to find out homiess!!

Edited- ⌫
Unedited- ✔︎