Chapter 15: Woo Woo?!

-Y/N's POV-

A month...

It's official been a month sense I've officially been living with Yoongi and the others. And I would bw lieing if I said me and Yoongi haven't grown closer.

Because we have, and to be honest. I think it's very unhealthy from how much he is now clinging to me, but I honestly don't mind it.

I also was properly introduced to everyone as well. And I've concluded that Taehyung and Jungkook are one hundred percent gay for eachother and Namjin is slaying hard-.

Seriously though- even if Jin get's pissed off at Namjoon for breaking stuff around the house, it's still hella cute to see them make(out) up and cuddle.

I was suddenly brought out my train of thought when Lisa nudged my shoulder, "Yah- did you here that a new kid will be coming today?" She whispered.

I looked over at her ahaking my head, "Nope."

"Ms. Manoban, Ms. Kim-! Be quiet or-" Are teacher started to scold us whwn the class door was slowly opened.

"Ah- I'm sorry to interrupt class, but I'm new here and well kinda ended up getting lost." A male said.

"Oh, why yes-! You must be the student I was expecting! Okay class, meet your new classmate. Please go on and tell us a little bit about yourself!" Are teacher stated.

The boy turned to us all smiling cutely, "Hello everyone my name is Kim Woosung. I just came back from being in America for quite a few years. Anyways, please take care of me." He said with a slight bow.

After he stated his name my eyes widen and I slightly rised up from my seat. "W- wait-! Woo Woo is that you-!?" I yelped out.

Woosung gazed over at me, just staring for a few seconds processing what I just called him.

"Y/N/N (your nickname)-! Is that really you!?" The boy said with his eyes sparkling.

"Uh- Yeah it is!" I stated grinning widely.

"Holy crap, it's been so long! You look almost different then you had before I left!" He stated in awe.

Before awe could continue are conversation, the teacher clears her throat and taps her foot.

"Excuse me, I don't know what is going on here, but I know for a fact that I do need to go back to teaching. So if you wouldn't mind shutting your trappers and also to possibly sit down, that would be very much appreciated." She stated.

Me and Woosung apologize and Woosung proceeded to go and take a set in front of me.

•~•~•~•~•

-Time Skip-

-Y/N'S POV-

•~•~•~•~•

Me and Woosung ended up talking in every class we had together, which was basically almost every class, plus lunch. At the moment I am waiting for the last bell to ring. I have to go meet Woosung at the gate sense we both are planning on going down town to a cafe, but only to talk more about what has gone on sense we lost saw eachother.