Chapter 14: Secret's Unfold

-SuCky ReCaP-

"Yoongi..." I whispered in a cracked horsey voice.

"Yes..?" He hummed looking down at me.

"Who are you really...?" I asked gazing up at him.

-EnD oF lE SuCkY ReCaP-

-Third POV-

Yoongi takes a deep breath in before sighing heavily. He stares down at the girl with a serious look on his face.

"Promies you won't scream, freak out, and or run awat from me..?"

Y/N raised her brow confused to why she would do that, but after a few minutes she slowly nodded her head.

He looks at her debating on if he should tell her or just hold back and wait for another time.

Y/N noticed his distress, "Yoongu.. I promise I won't freak out, scream, and or try and run away." She said taking a hold of his hands.

"I- I'm.. A Mafia Boss.. In fact everyone in this mansion are in my Mafia.." He stated with slight hesitation.

Y/N's eyes widdened slightly taken aback. She was speechless, but now that she thought about it, it made sense.

"S- So..- You kill people.." She asked him.

"Before you think poorly of Yoongi, Y/N- Ah. I would like to say that WE don't kill innocent people. WE kill people who are corrupt and harm innocent people around them. Also before you start to think that are friendship was planned out to happen by Yoongi, don't. He has nothing to do with us becoming friends at all. It was just a coincidence. " Lisa stated budding into the conversation.

Y/N nodded her head slightly in understanding, "I guess that's okay. As long as they are jackass's who rather hurt innocent people for no reason."

Yoongi sighed with a chuckle shaking his head, "You had me worried there for a minute there."

"That's what I'm best at though-" I said jokingly.

Lisa shakes her head, "I can't with you two. Just get together already-"

Me and Yoongi blush glaring at Lisa, her eyes widen and she makes her way out the room.

Y/N looked back at Yoongi and slightly laugh, before she snuggling close to him.

"Thank you for saving me Yoongi.." She whisper closing my eyes.

He smiled down at me hugging me tighter saying, "Anything for you Princess."

After that yoongi and Y/N ended up falling asleep in eachothers arms.

And Lisa snapped many pictures to show to the future children-.

-----------------------------------

This was meant to be longer, but my dumb self decided to work on the next to chapters and they are suppose to be hella long, sooo yeah-

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this and yeah.

Until the next two chapters, byeee~♡!

Edited- ⌫
Unedited- ✔︎