Chapter 12: Behind Closed Doors

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF ABUSE AND SUICIDE. READ WITH CAUTION!!

IF YOU DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH WHAT WILL HAPPEN, I WILL LEAVE A WARNING RIGHT BEFORE SAID SCENES HAPPEN AND YOU CAN JUST SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. I WILL HAVE A VERY LIGHT RECAP OF THIS CHAPTER SO YOU WILL BE ABLE TO PIECE WHAT HAPPENED TOGETHER!!

-----------------------------------

-Third POV-

'Here we go.. Let's see how what excuse they will us today.. and hopefully it won't be to awful today...' Y/N thought as she takes a shaky breath in as she makes her way down the street to her house.

After a few minutes she makes it to the front gate of her house and hesitantly walks towards the front door.

"I'm home.." She said as she opened the front door and stepped inside.

She took her shoes off, placing her backpack and things down, making her way to the kitchen.

WARNING, AHEAD IS INTENSE LANGUAGE AND A ABUSE MENTIONING SCENE, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

"Your late. Now why is that. " A males voice stated in a slight slur.

Y/N tensed turning around to face her father sitting on the couch, bear in hand, in the living room.

"O- Oh-! H- Hi dad! I see you have been d- drinking again..?" She squeaks out.

"What do you think, you skanky whore." He stated standing up.

Y/N gulps as she started to slightly shake, 'Fuck.. I'm so dead.. but for no reason as always...'

"Now I'm going to ask you this one more time. Why. Where. You. Late." He slurred out making his way towards her.

"Well, actually I had to walk from the bus so that might be why.. A- anyways-! I- I'll just head to my room now!" Y/N stuttered turning around walking off in a fast pace to the hallway.

"I think the fuck not-! You ass came home late! That call's for some dire consequences, bitch-!" He shouted as he makes his way towards her with a stumble.

Y/N gulped again looking up at him saying, "I already told you, I walked home from school! I see no point in me getting a punishment for just wa-"

Before she could finish explaining, he interrupt her by smacking her in the face.

Y/N looks down as tears brim the corner of her eyes.

"I don't care what you did! Your late and you know that being late means a punishment!" He yelled grabbing a hold of her hair, dragging her all the way to the main room.

Y/N yelped wincing at her father's sudden harsh actions.

'God I hope I make it out alive..' She said to herself knowning the horror was only starting.

•~•~•~•~•~•

Yoongi was walking around town pulling at his hair stressed out.

Sense Taehyung was with him he looked at his friend worried, "Yoongi hyung- is everything okay?" He asked him.

"I- I don't know.. something..- something doesn't seem right.." Yoongi whispered confused and stressed.

Taehyung bite his lower lip. 'This isn't good. I haven't seen him like this sense Jungkook was kidnapped by MX (Monsta X)..'

Yoongi sighed lost in thought at what could be wrong. He closed his eyes after a few minutes to calm down, but when a thought of it being something to do with Y/N he tensed up.

"Shit-!" He stated a little to loud starting Taehyung.

"What is it? Yah-! Yoongi Hyung! Where are you going!?" Taehyung stated as he runned after his best friend, and boss, down the street.

Yoongi desperately hoped that nothing was happing to his precious Y/N as he was running for his life to her house.

When he finally made it there, with Taehyung following behind him, he noticed how nothing seemed off.

That was until he heared a sheringly loud scream, a pleading scream at that, from the house. He quickly recognized the scream as Y/N and began to panic making his way to the front door.

Yoongi opened the door with no problem and making his way inside, frantically looking around for Y/N.

His eyes darkened as he finally spotted her with her attacker, her father, in the living room. The scene in front of him made his blood boil.

Y/N was practically being kicked and punched, almost, to death by her father. Her face was shedding pools of tears as she sobbed, begging him to stop.

Suddenly he kicked her so hard on he side that a cracking sound was heard, and she released a horrible scream clutching her side as she fell over hugging her stomach/side.

"That's what you deserve, you bitch." He stated laughing.

Y/N looks up at him struggling to breath, "please.. stop.."

Her father was about ready to speak when a cold snarled behind him. "Back the fuck away from her now!"

-----------------------------------

Well there you have it! Sorry if this chapter got a bit to dark(?)! I got a lil to into this.

Anyways, the next chapter will be out tomorrow or a few days. I will be having a bit of a violent scene in the beginning of it though, but after that it's calm and cool.

Until next time~♡!

Edited- ⌫
Unedited- ✔︎